6: Class

Chilly POV

I was busy putting my clothes, nang bigla na lang bumangon si Mavis mula sa pakakahiga niya sa kama niya. She look at me like I'm a bored person or what.

"Hey let's go out." She said while looking at the window

"Mauna kana nag aayos pa ako eh." She look at me gain, she sigh

"No....I don't want to be alone." she said then bumalik siya sa pag kakahiga sa kama niya.

"Di mo pa ba aayusin ang gamit mo?" I ask her 

Hanggang  ngayon kasi nasa maleta niya at traveling bag ang mga gamit niya. Wala ata siya balak ilagay yun sa kabinet niya. Mabuti na lang ako at nilalagay kona para pag ako umalis wala na akong proproblemahin pag balik deresto na ako tulog.

"Fine..... I'm gonna put my clothes too." She said at me and start putting her clothes in the cabinet. Para atang napipilitan pa siya, para sa kanya na man.

"We can do this later naman.....after we go around the Academy." then she sigh again

I just laugh at her action.

Pababa na kami ng nakita namin yung Isang babae at lalaki kanina. Oo nga pala di pa kami nakakapag kilala sa kanila at di pa namin kilala sila. Si Mavis kasi eh pagod pero gusto mag libot hay naku sakit sa ulo tong babae to. They saw us while we're walking down the stair.

"Hi....?" the girl said to us 

"Hi I'm Mavis and this is----" sabay tingin niya saakin para ipakilala ako.

"Chilly." I cut her so I can introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Victoria Lopez..... Vicky for short, my magi is Poison." She said and shake our  hands. 

"She's so Friendly." Mavis whispher at me

"Romeo Walson, Manipulating." and smirk at us 

"He's so..... nevermind."

"So what's you're magi, Mavis and Chilly?" She ask us 

"Ah oo nga pala...... I'm Air user and her is Illustion." I said while looking at them

"Oh Interesting. So beginner?" Victoria or Vicky ask us.

"For me I'm not siguro dahil kakalipat ko lang ng school." I said

"Me no too." Mavis said then she just shrugged 

"Eh kayo?" I ask

"No"

"No"

They both answer in chorus, So what are---

"Actually where B class." Vicky

"Yeah she's right." Romeo agreed at her

"So what are you two doing here?" mataray na tanong ni Mavis sa kanila.

So if you asking what are they saying let me explain the Raven Academy. Raven Academy is where all powerfull magi can found or they graduated from. They have classes not class that have classroom, it was a rank actually. E Class is the lowest of all rank, if you class is E they will always level you nothing you can't fit society and you can't fight a Dark User. D Class is the second lowest just like E treatment, but a little level up you can fight but a lower class also. C Class is start you're magi is much higher than the two, it was a start for the normal magi user actually here in Crown City. B Class we're you improve from the Class C just like C is likea kid and B is your Teenager, start here you can fight Dark User but not powerfull Dark User you can Fight the Middle DU. A Class we're was the powerfull magi of all magi have, they treat like important , but  A class is friendly well most of them cause of their power you know. last but not the list......