Epilogue

How did the things went after that? Well it went all good. Yes, later the years they had ups and downs, but all relationships have it. All it matters that they didn't let go of each other. Instead they stayed and supported each other.

Nayeon and jennie started their own fashion brand company. Over the years it became really big. Jeongyeon and lisa would sometimes would be the model of the brand . Whenever they had time they would do it. Jeongyeon has her own several hospitals. She is pretty much famous in south korea right now. While lisa have her own top company.

In case of mina and Chaeyoung things weren't that much easy. Mina was starting her own software company and chaeyoung was busy at her art classes. In University chaeyoung got recognise for her arts in a short period of time. Mina and chaeyoung had a really hard time to give time to each other. But still they stayed together. Cause their love got stronger. To mina chaeyoung is like a energy. Times when mina would be nervous for Business deals chaeyoung would be always there to support. She would hold her hand and say,
"I trust in you minari. You can do it." just like magic it would boast up minas confidence.

Today minas software company is one the best software making company in South korea. In chaeyoungs case her one time she did a painting and jihyo liked it so much that she hung it on her offiice. It got attention almost all the investors of the company jihyo now have. They requested chaeyoung to make more arts like this. Chaeyoung did. Later after graduation chaeyoung had her first art show. People loved it so much that after that chaeyoung got pretty popular. Now she is a very well known artist in south korea. Her and mina are known as "The inspiration of youth" in both South korea and Japan. Mrs. Son went back to her own hometown. She believe that chaeyoung will be fine as long as mina is there. So she decided to spend her remaining days in her hometown.

Tzuyu and sana after getting back together, started to live under one roof. After the graduation tzuyu took over her fathers company. Guess who became the secretary, of course minatozaki sana. Their relationship got stronger as year goes by. Their trust and love was really adored by the public. Specially in japan and Taiwan.

Momo have her own dance Academy now. Meanwhile dahyun works in jihyos company as a CEO of one of the branches. She was selected CEO by the vote of the board of company. Everyone loves dahyun. Her work and analysing was pretty Impressive. Momo and her also started to live on the same house.

Jihyo was the same old she was. The mother of the group. over the years she got workaholic. But always have time for her friends or should i say her family.

All of them live side by side. Yes, their houses are side by side.

Somi is still taking care of the Orphanage. It has grown a lot. But she is not the only one who's looking after the Orphanage. Her friends chungha, kang mina, sejeong, chaeyeon, so-hye,doyeon, nayeong, yoojung and yeonjung also started to look after it. Later on kyulkyung also started to look after it, she would visit the Orphanage once or twice a month. It was all good and nice. Somi could without any doubt can say that meeting chaeyoung and the others is one of the best thing happened to her. Her life has changed in a good way.

Elkie is a well known and popular singer in hong-kong. She is also the brand ambassador of nayeon and Jennies fashion brands one of the branch. Surprisingly she is under Chou entertainment which is also a part of Chou industries. Tzuyu and her sometimes meet. Sana knows about elkie, at first sana would always tag along with tzuyu on those times because of her possessiveness. But elkie didn't mind cause she enjoyed sana's company. Later on her and sana actually became close. Sanas insecurity then lessen a lot by making elkie her friend. She realized Elkie is a nice girl.

Years later:

It was another simple beautiful morning. The morning sun hit Jeongyeons face, thus she woke up and saw the most beautiful women that she have ever seen in her life lying with her in her arms. Both of them were hugging each other. Nayeons beauty always made jeongyeon awed. Nayeon was snuggling in her neck.