49

The days passed and the day of the wedding ceremony came. Jeongyeon was unhappy. Really disappointed at herself. To jeongyeons surprise all of her cousins came to attend the wedding. Jeongyeons cousin are, jimin, jungkook, jeongin and bang-chan. Jeongyeon thought they wouldn't come except jeongin. But they came. Jeongyeon is getting ready right now.

Meanwhile mina is also getting ready. Doing her make-up and final touch here and there. Still mind filled with chaeyoung. This day could be a memorable for her if she and chaeyoung were the one to get married. But it wasn't. Sometimes life doesn't go the way you want it to.

At Chaeyoungs side:

Chaeyoungs eyes were puffed. She has been crying for more than a week. She hasn't ate food properly. She feels week. She also didn't took her medicine properly. Her tears were still flowing. At that time tzuyu knocked on the door.

"Chaeng, pls open the door. You haven't eaten properly . " - tzuyu
"No, leave me alone." chaeyoung said weakly .
Tzuyu sighed. "Chaeyoung open the door, i won't force you to eat. At least let me see you." tzuyu said.
Tzuyu everyday would be there to take care of her. Mrs. Son was also worried about her daughters behaviour change.

Chaeyoung decided to open the door.she opened it. Tzuyu went inside the room. Chaeyoungs room was pretty messed up. Things here and there, chaeyoung herself looked messed up. Chaeyoung sat on the bed. Looking at nowhere spacing out. Tzuyu sat beside her.

"Chaeng how are you feeling? "- tzuyu.
" nothing. I - i don't' know. " - chaeyoung  
"Do you need anything? "- tzuyu.
" no, but i need someone. That someone is going to be someone else's today. An-and...... " chaeyoung couldn't finish cause she started to cry again. Tzuyu hugged her tightly .
"Ssshh, its fine. Let it all out." tzuyu said. The crying didn't stop.

Then all of a sudden chaeyoung started to breath fast. Tzuyu felt it and broke the hug to look at chaeyoung. She saw chaeyoung looked paler than usual.

"Yah. Chaeyoung did you have your medicines? " tzuyu asked standing up. But chaeyoung couldn't  answer  because she was having an unusual pain in her left chest area. That pain was much worse than the normal one she had. She was filling dizzy.

"Wait here, i will call mom." tzuyu said and hurriedly went to call mrs. Son. When tzuyu went outside of the room,  chaeyoung fainted.

Tzuyu came back with mrs. Son and saw chaeyoung unconscious on the floor.

"Chaeyoung!!!! " tzuyu exclaimed. Mrs. Son was already crying. Reaching near chaeyoung tzuyu started to shake her but no response. Tzuyu decided to call ambulance. She also called jihyo and told her to come hospital fast.

At the wedding :

Jeongyeon  was standing in the altar. Last time remembering all of her memories with nayeon. She looked gloomy. Mr. and mrs. Yoo noticed it. They thought jeongyeon must be feeling nervous .

Then the piano started to play.  A Beautiful mina wearing her wedding dress was coming towards the altar with her father. Her father than handed jeongyeon minas hand.

"Pls take care of my daughter, she is the most precious thing in the world for me." he said while wiping his tears. Jeongyeon nodded and took minas hand. Both of them are now facing the priest.  Then the priest started to explain the importance of marriage and being with each other. After saying all of the important things, he started to say the main part, 
"Do you myoui mina take yoo jeongyeon as your legally wedded wife?" Asked the priest to mina . That was the time mina felt like she lost her voice. She couldn't answer cause she saw feeling something on her throat. She and chaeyoung promised each other to get married and live together. The things that the priest told was the things that both mina and chaeyoung promised to each other.