34

"WAKE UP!!!!" A loud voice can be heard. It was jihyo waking up others. They had a plan today. First she woke up nayeon. Then she went to tzuyu and momos room. She had the room cards. So she entered the room and screamed again.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!!!"
"Hnngghh.....why so early?" Momo said with a sleepy voice.
Tzuyu woke up with her half closed eyes and went to the bathroom.
"Momo unnie wake up." - jihyo.
"No I won't!" - Momo.
"Oh...is that so? Ok then. I was thinking of having jokbal as our breakfast but I gue- " jihyo got cutted off by Momo.

"JOKBAL?! THEY HAVE IT IN HERE?!" Momo asked with widen eyes.
"Well... let's just say they sell something similar to it." Jihyo said.
Momo swear she has never been without jokbal for that long. Not all the countries sell jokbal. So having something to eat almost as same as jokbals taste would be a heaven to Momo. Thinking about it Momo was already drooling.

"Ok so I think I will cancel jok-" jihyo got cutted off again.
"No .pls don't. I am awake. See? " Momo said with a smile.
"Hmm ok then." Jihyo said and left the room. She then went to chaeyoungs room. Chaeyoung insisted to stay alone for some reason.

As jihyo entered Chaeyoungs room she saw chaeyoung already awake. Chaeyoung is ready to go out. Chaeyoung didn't realized that jihyo entered her room. She was sitting on a stool and drawing on her easel stand while facing the Eiffel Tower. Her balcony had a clear view of Eiffel tower.

(This is easel stand)

Jihyo walk towards chaeyoung to see what she is drawing. She saw a picture of a familiar person dancing. Chaeyoung was doing the final touch. She was really concentrated. It's like she is doing the most important thing in the world. But with passion and love.

(This is what she was drawing)

Jihyo was impressed seeing chaeyoungs drawing.
"So that's why you bought an easel stand and paints yesterday in the mall." - jihyo said.

Chaeyoung was startled,  "ji-jihyo un-unnie"

"Look chaeyoung i understand. Moving on from someone you love a lot is not easy. I can see the true love in your eyes. "- jihyo.