37

Everyone in the table was dead silent now. Chaeyoungs tears were falling. But there is someone else who's tears were falling too. She was literally sobbing silently. She couldn't hold back anymore. She was trying to forget the pain. But knowing who jeongyeons lover is made her cry even more.

While in chaeyoungs case she didn't sobbed, just her tears were falling. There was a time when mina and her would always tell each other that no one could take their place in their hearts. But now mina has already given it to someone else.

Chaeyoung couldn't do anything.
She was helpless.

Jihyo , Momo and Tzuyu were in deep thought. After finding out that their exes are dating each other. Thinking what would happen between chaeyoung and nayeon. Would they feel comfortable with it? Or not? But their thought got cut off when they saw nayeon standing up from her seat and going near chaeyoung then giving her a tight hug.

"Baby chae, it's fine. All of us got each other. I know it's hard for us but we can try our best, right?" Nayeon said while hugging.

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged nayeon back.

At that night nayeon and chaeyoung got drink a lot. Other three took them to the hotel. Tzuyu decided to stay with chaeyoung for the night.  Jihyo, Momo and nayeon stayed on the same room. They knew that tonight is not going to be easy for nayeon and chaeyoung. Both of them needed company.  So they keep it that way.

The night passed just like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came. The whole group is now having a breakfast. Their last breakfast in paris. Nayeon and chaeyoung looked like on the verge of bursting in crying. The others looked concerned.

"Uhm , you guys ......ok?" Jihyo asked but facepalm in her mind because it was a dumb question. Of course they weren't ok.

Nonetheless the both of them nodded.
After having a breakfast they all did the check out from hotel. After that went to the private jet.

Chaeyoung was sighing while looking outside the window.

"Days passed fast." Chaeyoung said.
"I know, right?" Nayeon said and sat opposite side of chaeyoung, facing chaeyoung. Then she also looked outside started to enjoy the view . The clouds and the height never fails to amaze them for sure.

Meanwhile:

It's now night in south korea. The yoo and the myouis are gathered together in one of yoo's restaurant. The two family is having a deep talk.

"So both of you know why we are here, right?" Asked mr. Yoo.

Both Jeongyeons and mina nodded.
"Both of you wanted time, we gave you enough. Now it's time for both of you to get married. " Said mr. Yoo.

Jeongyeon and mina were looking at him. They weren't shocked or surprised cause they knew this day would come. In the past, They thought the decision might be easy in future .but right now It isn't. They told their parents to arrange the marriage after the college. Now the time has come.

Minas pov:

Me and jeongyeon are now inside the restaurant with our family. We are talking about the marriage. From the beginning of this I thought the more time I will spend with jeongyeon the more I will get fond of her and forget about chaeyoung. No one in my family knows about chaeyoung. Till this day chaeyoung is in my heart. But  I am engaged with someone. That someone trust me with her heart. I can't break her heart and also her trust.

I also trust her. I trust her more than friends. In case of lover I don't know. I know it is wrong to have this feeling towards someone who isn't my fiance. But ....... (sigh) chaeyoung is still my cure.  What can I do if my heart want someone whom I maybe not destined with.