42.[Like Moon and Darkness]

Nayeon,Momo, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu are now in Madrid. Roaming around the locality. Chaeyoung out of nowhere thought of trying something new. She wanted to try the latina style. She told others that it would be a cool idea.

Others agreed. Trying something new once in a while isn't bad at all. So chaeyoung dyed her hair pink and wore a attire that gives off a total latina vibe. Nayeon, Momo, jihyo, tzuyu did the same.

They took a lot of pictures of course.

The last day in Spain came. All of them were getting ready to go for shopping. They wanted to buy some things from Madrid as a memory. But unknown to others , tzuyu was worried about tonight. She was drinking beer a bit by bit , hiding from others. The beer was inside her water bottle. Tzuyu being a good drinker no one actually found about it.

It was now night . The same as always. All of them sitting on a bar. Tzuyu was still sober at that time. Her eyes were focused on the empty table. Jihyo noticed that.

"Hey you fine?" -jihyo
"Maybe, maybe not ..........." -tzuyu
"Tzuyu are you drunk?"-jihyo
"No (sigh) sober......" -tzuyu
"So....... it's tzuyu's turn to tell us about her story." - jihyo.

Everyone looked at her. Tzuyu again took another sip from her beer. She started to tell her story............

Like Moon And Darkness

A few years ago:

It was 14 June. The Chou mansion was being decorated. It was the day of celebration. Cause it was Mr.chous one and only child tzuyu's birthday. Tzuyu was mr.chous precious daughter that he adored. This birthday was special to the Chou family.

Today was tzuyu's birthday celebration and also today mr.chou will announce tzuyu as the next owner of the Chou industry which is one of the biggest industries in Asia.

"Good morning and happy birthday princess!!" Said both mr.and mr.s Chou. Both of them love their daughter more than anything else in this world. They were in tzuyu's room . Tzuyu was in her bed. She woke up and saw her parents with gifts wishing her birthday. She was soooo happy. She was greatfull that her family always had time for her. She hugged her parents.

"Thank you very much." Tzuyu said and smiled at them .
"Now hurry up and get ready. It's a big day. " Said mrs.chou.
"Yes mama. " Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu was in last year of her high school. Soon she would be in college. Her parents were proud of her. She was the toppest student.

Tzuyu was quite famous in Taiwan because of her being the heiress also for her perfect visuals. Not to mention because of her being the perfect and ideal daughter that every parents want.

News, articles sometimes would praise her because of how perfect she was. A total princess and soon to be queen.

It was now the time for party to start. All the big businessman with their families came to the party.

"Mr. Manoban welcome to the party. I see you came here with your daughter. " Mr. Chou said.
"Yes, Mr. Chou. Meet my daughter lalisa manoban. " - Mr. Manoban.
"Hello sir, it's an honour to meet you." Said Lisa.
"Don't need to be formal Lisa. You can call me uncle. Let me introduce you to my daughter. " Mr. Chou said and started to move his head to find tzuyu.
When he found her , he called her.
"Tzuyu!! Come here. "
"Yes father?"