54

The next day:

Mina and Chaeyoung were having the time of their lives. Staying together, mina taking care of Chaeyoung and of course flirting and romance between them was really natural thing.

mina stayed with chaeyoung last night again. So chaeyoung woke up with mina by her side. Thinking about mina chaeyoung would always think that how nice it would be to have mina by her side forever.

It was now evening. It was time for chaeyoungs medicine.

"Chaeyoung come on have this medicine." -mina
"Ughh, noooooo."- chaeyoung whined.
" chaeyoung drink this so that we can go home fast."- mina.
"Hmm....i will drink it on one condition. You have to kiss me after i drink it." - chaeyoung said and smirked.
"You are unbelievable, ok fine i will kiss you. Now have this." - mina
"Yessss!!"- chaeyoung

Mina was giving chaeyoung her medicines while sitting on the bed facing chaeyoung. After having her medicine chaeyoung was staring st mina while mina was keeping the glass on the table and went Where she Was sitting before.
" now kiss me."- chaeyoung.
Mina then slowly went near chaeyoung and gave a small peck. But chaeyoung being naughty pulled mina more closer by holding minas face and kissed deeper. They were making out.

Outside of the room tzuyu was standing. Tzuyu didn't wanted to disturb them. She saw them kissing and stopped outside. Then someone unexpected came. It was sana.

Sana comes here to visit chaeyoung often. It was fair enough to say that sana became closer to nayeon, momo and jihyo. They had a lot of similarities. They even went to shopping together.

Sana saw tzuyu standing outside but thought that, 'maybe she is going somewhere. '

As sana was about to open the door of Chaeyoungs room tzuyu immediately held sanas hand. Sana felt like her heart was about to come out. Its been long since tzuyu has hold her hands. It was giving her all the good feelings that she felt all the good feelings inside her heart. She felt completed.

"W-why did you stop me?"- sana.
" m-mina unnie and chaeyoung are having a good time. We s-should wait a bit." tzuyu said. Sana understand and nodded. She then stood beside tzuyu.

It was an awkward silence between them. So tzuyu decided to break it.
"Uhm..... So how are you doing?"- tzuyu.
" me? "- sana asked surprised cause she never thought tzuyu would start a conversation with her. Tzuyu nodded.
" i......i am doing fine....... What about you?"- sana.
"I-i am doing good too."- tzuyu
Then again a long silence. Tzuyu again broke it.
" you are lucky t-to have someone as dahyun. I be-bet you are happy with her."- tzuyu said looking sad. She is missing sana alot.

"We broke up"- sana said. Tzuyu is now shocked but happy at the same time. But still she was confused about why did they broke up. 'They loved each other, right?' tzuyu thought.

" we broke up cause we realised that we both love someone else. " sana said while looking at tzuyu with both sadness and longing eyes. Its like she needs tzuyu in her life but tzuyu isn't understanding. Tzuyu had a confused look in her eyes, she trying to figure out what sana was trying to say through her eyes. She felt like sana still loves her. But she doesn't want to have a false signal.

"I am sorry. " tzuyu said.
"No its fine. " sana said.
Suddenly the room of the door opened revealing mina. Mina was surprised to see the both of them out of the room standing together.
"Why are you guys standing here?" - mina. Sana and tzuyu looked at mina. Sana smirked and said,
"Cause we don't wanted to ruin your moment with the cub." sana said. Mina is now a blushing mess.

Both sana, tzuyu with mina entered Chaeyoungs room. They both said hi to chaeyoung. Sana and chaeyoung were talking. Meanwhile tzuyu was silently staring at sana. Sana also sometimes would look at tzuyu, at that time tzuyu would avert her eyes from sana. One by one all of the whole group came. Nayeon and jeongyeon, then momo and dahyun, lastly jihyo.