35

After reaching their apartment mina and sana went inside their room. Sana was still acting like a weak patient. Mina helped sana to sit on the bed. Then she gave sana some comfortable clothes. Both of them changed their clothes.

"Sana unnie i will be in the kitchen cooking for us. You rest here." mina said.
"Ok mina ya." sana said weakly.

Mina left the room with her phone and earphone. After. Mina left the room sana quickly got up from bed and took her phone. She started to watch The live.

Mina on the other hand was in the kitchen started to watch the live with full excitement. she started to cook ramen. She put the ramen in the boiled water. Then she cut the vagetables. After cutting it, she immediately started to watch the live. She thought of having the best time of her life.

but alas! the first thing she saw broke her heart.

(Imagine chaeyoung have blond hair)She felt like someone was stabbing her heart

She felt like someone was stabbing her heart. She felt hurt. She clenched her hands in which she had knife. It was like she was ready to stab nayeon.

'why am I feeling this way?' mina asked herself. She continued to watch even though it hurts her. At least she can still see chae. That's what calms her heart.

Sana on the other hand was inside her
Blanket. She had her earphones in her ear. She was eagerly waiting for tzuyu to show up.

"Ok so now we will go near tzuyu right now. She is in the kitchen by the way. " Nayeon said.
"She is cooking." Said chaeyoung.

'tzuyu cooking for them? But she doesn't cook for anyone if they aren't special to her right?' sana said in her mind.

The next thing she saw made her drool. Tzuyus hair is orange. She looked cute . Sana herself has never seen tzuyu in brighter color. It was surprising for her. But a good surprise.