30.[The Low key love we had]

The week passed really fast. In the week they even went to Los Angeles just to attend a beach party. It was a wild party. So for their safety kyulkyung gave them a special bracelet, so that perverts won't surround any of them. Even though kyulkyung was there it wasn't sure if anything bad won't happen.

How did the bracelet works you ask? Let me tell you then. The bracelet has a special symbol on it . If someone is wearing that bracelet then that means they are a part of the most feared mafia group.

So guys won't easily mess around with them. Cause last time when a guy tried to mess around with a girl from that mafia group it was his last day. No one found him after. Police tried their best to find but found nothing. After that everyone became alert with that group.

And that mafia group worked under none other than kyulkyung. But no one knew about it. It was a top secret.

After that they came back to New York City. All these days kyulkyung was really curious why tzuyu all of a sudden wanted to do a world tour. So she called tzuyu to her room . Apart from that another reason was to spend some time with her. They talked about old days and random things. Then suddenly kyulkyung asked her question.

"Tzuyu be honest with me, Why are you on a world tour? I know you don't get out from home without a reason. Now tell me."- kyulkyung.

"Well actually its a move on process. "- tzuyu.
"Move on process?" Kyulkyung frowned.
"Yes Jie Jie. All of us have gone through with ridiculous break ups. Now we want to move on."- tzuyu.

"YOU HAVE AN EX?! You didn't even tell me! I bet it's a girl."- kyulkyung said confidently.
"Ho-how did you know?" Tzuyu was shocked, she never told kyulkyung about her sexuality.
"Let's just say I am good at observing. " Kyulkyung said proudly.
"How did you guys break up?" kyulkyung asked.
"Sh-she cheated on me." Tzuyu said and lowered her head.
"WHAT?! How dare she! Tzuyu If you say I will send my men to kill her. " Kyulkyung said with a smirk.
Tzuyu gave her a bored look and said, "it's my personal life ,stay out of it and don't you dare to say that again!" Tzuyu said with a glare.
"Chill I am just joking." Kyulkyung said. Then they changed the topic to something else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Today they will be all going to bar. Cause it's their last night in USA. Also the night when someone will reveal their break up story.

They all reached their . Kyulkyung also joined them today. They are now sitting inside the bar. All of them are done having dinner. They were inside a private room . It was a VIP room .thanks to kyulkyung.

"So who's turn today?"- jihyo.
Nayeon raised her hand and sighed.
"It's me jihyo. But may I drink a bit?"- nayeon.
"Yeah, sure ." - jihyo.

After having a bit of drink , Nayeon started to tell her story..........

The Low key Love We Had

Year 2015:

It was a new day for nayeon. Nayeon was really happy to come back to south korea. She sure went to australia with her parents but she became so stubborn to come back to south korea that her parents had no choice left.

Nayeon hated Australia. Bullies would be always after her Whenever she would be school. They would bully her for being an Asian. She was treated like a shit there. So she told her parents to send her here.

Nayeon is now part of student council. She is the vice president. The president was solar. Everyone in the school admired the student Council. They were smart, beautiful and responsible. The whole school was whipped for nayeon.