36.[My Undying Love For You]

Watching Eiffel tower in real life was always Chaeyoungs dream. But it wasn't only hers but also someone else's too, someone who was dear to her a lot. Nayeon, momo, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu are now infront of Eiffel tower. It's their last night here.

Everyone is taking pictures infront of it. They will now go to the top of the tower. So they bought the ticket and went inside the elevator. They went to the top.

"Wow....." that was the first Thing that came out from Nayeons mouth. Others jaw was dropped. Chaeyoung was speechless to see the beauty infront of her.

Chaeyoung immediately started to take pictures

Chaeyoung immediately started to take pictures. Everyone started to enjoy the view. The wind was blowing. The fresh air was making them feel better.

Chaeyoung was admiring the beauty and also remembering about someone. She was thinking how it would feel to have the most Beautiful women of her life by her side in this beautiful scenario.

After staying there for a good amount of time they decided to go back to the hotel and have dinner. Of course they didn't forget to do vlogging. They savour the moment and then did the vlog thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its now 9 at night. They are sitting on a bar of course. Someone would reveal their break up story again.

"So who's turn now?" -jihyo said moving her eyes to everyone.

"I-its me unnie."- chaeyoung said.
"(Sigh) you want some drinks too?" jihyo asked.
"Yes please. " chaeyoung replied.

After gulping her drinks chaeyoung started to tell her story.

My Undying Love For You.

5 years ago:

It was the first day of Minas last year in her high school. Mina was the second daughter of the family. She has a big brother named Kai. Who is a doctor and handling a chain of famous hospitals in Seoul.

Mina in the other hand was interested in business. She wanted to start everything on her own. She had a really clear vision of she wanted to do in her future. Had a really disciplined life and promised to have no relationship before completing College.

Like every other day mina took her break first and started for school. On her way to school like everyday she again felt presence of someone. It was now like a daily routine. That someone have been following her from middle school. Mina doesn't mind that stalker anymore.

Cause she sure that the person wouldn't do any harm to her. Cause if he or she wanted they would have done it in the past 4 years.

Yep, that someone has been following her for 4 years. That someone is none other than Son Chaeyoung. Mina didn't knew that it was Chaeyoung.