53

It was now Nighttime. Momo has been staying at dahyuns place for a week now. Mrs. Kim and dahyuns brother myungsoo were so much welcoming to momo. She was great full. Apart from that dahyuns brother would occasionally tease dahyun saying that momo and her should get married soon and give him a niece or nephew with whom he can play around etc.

Momo and dahyun has been staying in the same room. Dahyun wanted it cause she wanted the warmth of momo. At first they were a bit shy. But later on they got used to it and enjoyed each others warmth. The warmth of love and longing.

Dahyun badly wanted to momo to be hers . But didn't know how to ask. On the other hand momo wanted to ask dahyun why she didn't choose sana but her. Cause she thought that sana is still her girlfriend. All this time she didn't ask cause she thought it wasn't the right time.

Momo is now taking bath. Dahyun was sitting on her bed and browsing through the internet. Then the bathroom door opened and it revealed dahyun. Both of their eyes landed on each other. They were staring at each other. Then momo fake coughed and broke it. She stood infront of the Mirror and started to apply night skincare. Dahyun was taking glances at momo.

Momo looked beautiful. Dahyun was staring at momo right now. Momos long hair was attracting dahyun the most. Momos every move and how momo didn't need to have a light to glow. Momo who then looked at the mirror and caught dahyun staring at her like she is the one. Momo is now blushing. In dahyuns eyes momo have become more beautiful. Every moment momo was capturing dahyuns heart more and more.

Dahyun stood up unknowingly and her feet started to lead towards momo. When she was near momo.
"Do you need anything dahyun-ah?" momo asked softly.
"You." dahyun said.
"Huh?" momo asked. She was a bit taken back. Momo looked at dahyun.
"I said you. " dahyun said.
"But.......dahyun-ah you are already with someone else........ You h-have a girlfriend " momo said with a hint of sadness in her voice and eyes.
"We.... Broke up. " dahyun said looking at momos eyes.
"If that's the case then.....what is stopping you to come to me?" momo asked still with sad eyes.
"Momo believe me i want to. Bu-but..... " -dahyun.
"But what dubu-yah?" - momo.
"But what i-if you started to love someone else like before?" dahyun
"What do you mean? " momo asked frowning.
"You.....(sigh) back then i saw you with a guy hugging. You guys looked c-close. So i t-thought....." -dahyun.
"But i never loved someone else like how i love you dahyun. I never will. But when did you came in Japan? "- momo.
" after 1 week. I saw with a guy."- dahyun.
"But dubu i only love you. Whoever that guy was i am sure he wasn't my boyfriend or anything. I never had a lover other than you. I waited for you seven years. But you never showed up.......i found out where you were living. I came but you never returned m-my love dahyun. " momo said looking sad. Dahyun is now feeling really guilty. She shouldn't have came to a conclusion of what she saw. Seven years. She lost seven years. On those years they could have made so many beautiful memories. Maybe they could have gotten married and also have a beautiful family. But because of dahyuns misunderstanding she have lost seven years. Dahyun now have a tears in eyes. Looking down regretting everything she have done.

Momo who saw that guiltiness in dahyuns eyes and face held dahyuns face and made her look at her. Eyes to eyes momo said,
"Dahyun-ah It's never late. I........ I love you. I still do. We can still get together and made a lot of memories together. Have a beautiful future together. Dahyun-ah pls don't be guilty. "

"Momo-ya i am such a....... Loser. I-i have done so many bad things to you. D-do i still deserve someone like you?" -dahyun
"Listen to me dubu, we both deserve each other. I know that. I can feel that. We are ment to be. And if its not you then i don't want anyone else. I love you dahyun. " momo said and encircled her hands on dahyuns neck. Connected their foreheads. Dahyun circled her hand on momos waist.