46

Somi is now miserable. She didn't drink. She didn't have a good sleep. She has to wake up early. After chaeyoungs rejection she did felt sad. Hell it hurted a lot. But life doesn't stop like that. It goes on , no matter what. So she decided to work hard. So that the kids can enjoy three times meals a day.

It was now afternoon. She was cleaning the house. At that time someone knocked on the door. She went to see who it was. She opened it and saw two men in suits.
"Yes?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"Are you ms.somi?" Asked one of them.

"Yes, I am."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Namojichaetzu are now inside the jet. Jihyo was smiling ear to ear. She felt so good. After last night she became more cheerful and happy.

Others were happy to see the change in jihyo. But chaeyoung was kinda worried. Momo went to her .

"Hey chaeng , why so sad?" Momo asked.
"You know that somi live with those kids right? So now that we are going to somewhere else that means that the kids have to starve again. " Chaeyoung said looking worried. others became worried too except jihyo, who was still smiling.

"Yah, why are you smiling?" Nayeon asked a bit mad.
"Cause I have already thought about it and took my actions." Jihyo said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked.
"I called namjoon yesterday and discussed with him about the matter. He said that we can open an orphanage there. Somi will be the one to take care of it. The kids can live in the orphanage. Some of  my grandpa's employee live in Canada and they can help. An amount of money from the company can be donated there. Also we can ask the local charities and the other businessman's to donate on it too. So don't worry, those employees might be there by now." Jihyo said smiling sweetly.

Others felt proud of jihyo.
"Now that's my sister!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and smiled.
"Unnie my respect for you grew more. I am proud to call you my sister. " Tzuyu said with a bit smile.
"Jihyo yah you are the best!!" Nayeon exclaimed and give her a tight hug.
"I am happy to be your daughter and friend at the same time jihyo-yah." Momo said with a proud smile.

Jihyo felt loved and respected after a lot of years. Clearly it felt like bad days are over and new days are coming.

A new bright sunny day...........

----------------------------------------------------------------

Minas pov:

It's been 2 days since I said yes to the marriage proposal. After hearing my decision immediately called me and told me to meet her in the coffee shop.

The same coffee shop where chaeyoung used to work. Speaking of chaeyoung, I miss her. I still love her. I will always love her. She has a special place in my heart. No one else can take it. I mean it. NO ONE.

But does chaeyoung still love me? She maybe tell me that her love for me is undying but what if her and that somi girl is already in a relationship. We can't say anything. They could be in long distance relationship. It's an era of social media. Sigh. Beside my family needs me. I did have a dream back then. But , after hearing my family's status I thought of giving up on it.

I am waiting for jeongyeon right now. She said she will be here. Then we will talk. I saw outside and saw a Mercedes Benz being parked. It must be jeongyeons.

"Sorry for keeping you in wait. " Jeongyeon said with an apologetic voice.
"No, it's fine." I said and smiled at her assuring that it's ok.
Jeongyeon then sat on the opposite side facing me. We both ordered.