Chapter fourteen

(5 months later)

Chesters POV:

me and parker had been back together for 5 months now. everything was going good and we hadn't even had a single fight. expect for arguing over who's cuter and who's the better boyfriend but we don't count those. i can't believe how crazy i was before we got back together. i mean i didn't even give him a chance to make it better before. i was horrible. but then again we were both equally in the wrong and the past is the past. we decided to go out to eat since we haven't gotten a chance to do that in awhile. we went inside the restaurant we used to always go to and sat down at a booth and just started talking about life. then a girl came up to us.

Elizabeth: omg hiiii!!!!!
Chester: hi?
Parker: uhh what's up?
Elizabeth: you don't know me but i walked in here and saw uhh what's your name dude in the sunglasses?
Chester: oh u- uh it's c- chester...
Elizabeth: ok. i thought chester was really cute. not you whatever your dumb name is.
Parker: my name is p-
Elizabeth: shut up. i don't care. chester, why are you hanging out with this ugly dude? is he like your friend or something? cause you could do wayyyy better.
Chester: well uhhhh....... you see-
Elizabeth: ugh just hurry up.
Chester: he's my boyfriend.....
Elizabeth: EWW. y'all are so disgusting. also your not cute ugly dude with sunglasses.
Parker: hey don't talk to him like that!
Chester: parker it's fine-
Parker: no it's not fine!
Elizabeth: what are you going to do about it?
Chester: PARKER! I SAID ITS FINE!
Parker: fine....

he sat back down and the girl walked out flipping us off. everyone in the restaurant kinda stared at us for a bit. after we were done eating we quickly left and got in the car.

Parker: dude... i'm sorry i let that happen...
Chester: it's fine.. we've always been treated differently but i'm used to it by now.
Parker: that's not right! you shouldn't have to be used to it....
Chester: i guess your right.... can we just talk about this later though? i'm kinda tired.....
Parker: yeah that's fine...

it was pretty late by the time we got home so we just decided to go lay in bed.

Parker's POV:

chester was already sound asleep but i was still up. i just couldn't stop thinking about what happened. i hated that girl. i hated her so much. i scrolled through instagram for a bit to try and get my mind off of it.

Chesters POV:

Chester: dude i hated that girl at the restaurant today...
Parker: same....

we heard a knock on the door. we were confused because we weren't expecting anyone. i opened the door and immediately saw the girl with a gun pointed toward me she pulled the trigger twice and my instinct was to duck. the girl then ran away and i sighed in relief. i turned around to make sure parker was okay but what i saw was horrifying. he got shot right near his heart and one of the bullets shot him right in the throat. there was blood all over the floor.  i ran over and got on the floor and picked him up. i didn't even care that my hands and clothes were getting all bloody.

Chester: parker breathe.. don't die please... baby come on.... please please.... breathe....

i checked and there was no pulse...

Chester: NOOOOO!!!

then i woke up. i was breathing heavily and i saw parker immediately sit up.

Parker: chester! oh my gosh what happened?? did you have a nightmare??
Chester: y- yes.......
Parker: chester..... please tell me what it was about.....
Chester: i- it....
Parker: come on baby. you can trust me.
Chester: t- the girl..... sh- she came to our house a- and had a g- gun.....
Parker: chester......
Chester: s- she pulled the trigger twice a- and the bullets h- hit you.... a- and killed y- you..........
Parker: chester oh my gosh... i'm so sorry... you know that would never happen in real life right??? even if she did come to our house we would be prepared for her. and you know i wouldn't let her hurt you. i love you so much and i hope you know that.
Chester: i- i love you too parker...
Parker: just try and go back to sleep okay?
Chester: b- but what if i have another nightmare???
Parker: don't worry. i'll be right here.
Chester: o- o- okay.....

we both snuggled up close to each other and fell asleep. i was lucky that he was always there for me.