Chapter fifteen

(4 years later)

Chesters POV:

it had been 4 years. we were both done with college and doing youtube. we were trying to come up with ideas for what to do on luxury dark. i found a site where you can buy a girlfriend off of. i really didn't want to do it but it was just for the video. i went upstairs to where parker was to show him.

chester: hey parker! i need to show you something!
parker: yeah babe?
chester: so i found this website you can buy a girlfriend off of.
parker: i don't know bro... the last 2 times didn't go too well.. remember what agnus did?
chester: how could i forget..

i started having a flashback of agnus yelling at me in my room making me scared for my life. i started panicking a bit and i guess parker noticed and pulled me into a hug.

parker: don't worry baby it's okay.. i'm here for you....

i calmed down a bit then continued to talk to him about the video idea.

chester: we could switch it up a bit...
parker: what do you mean?
chester: well instead of me getting the girlfriend you can it.
parker: well i don't know...
chester: come on it'll be fine!!
parker: chester i don't know... the other 2 times we got one it was the worst and our fans still don't even know. i just don't want something bad happening..
chester: parker nothing bad will happen i promise.

(i'm lazy af so time skip to after they're all done with the vid)

chester: parker- i- i- i can't believe you said all those things to me...
parker: baby i didn't mean it... that girl she- she was like hypnotizing me or something... i would never willingly say those things to you. i love you too much.
chester: really?
parker: yes of course.
chester: i love you too..
parker: how about we just cuddle tonight and i'll worry about editing the video tomorrow?
chester: sounds good to me. we haven't really gotten a chance to cuddle and just enjoy each other's company lately. i just love you so much.
parker: aw chester i love you way more.
chester: no i do.
parker: okay okay we're gonna be doing this all night if we don't stop.
chester: haha your right.
parker: yep. i always am.
chester: shut up.
parker: haha i love you too.

HEEY sooo sorry i haven't made a chapter for a couple of days and if u wanna check out the vid i'm talking about go to their most recent video on luxury dark :)