Chapter four

Parker's POV:

i eventually got up and started to walk home since i rode here with mina. it was only like a 15 minute walk which wasn't bad but when i got home i immediately got in my bed and tried to fall asleep but i just couldn't. i couldn't get chester off my mind. i just kept thinking about him. he actually liked me. i honestly had no idea if i liked him back or not. i mean i guess he was kinda cute... what! no parker he's your friend... or was... but i just couldn't help but think about how cute he was. i think i do like him... maybe i could talk it out with him and tell him i like him back but he seemed pretty mad.. i'll have to be convincing...

(time skip to when parker gets to school the next day)

i got to school and immediately started looking around for chester. he wasn't at his locker which was kinda unusual for him. i looked literally everywhere and he was nowhere to be found. i started to worry about him. i remembered that sometimes when he was sad or something or just didn't want to talk to anybody he hid in the bathroom. i went to the closet bathroom and there he was. he was so cute. he noticed me then tried to walk away but i stopped him.

Chester: parker what do you want...
Parker: chester please just listen to me...
Chester: no! our friendship is over! accept that!
Parker: chester.. please just meet me after school at 4pm. i promise it will be worth it.
chester- f- fine parker....

i smiled at him then decided to kiss his cheek. his eyes widened and he looked at me in shock i saw his face turning red so i just smirked at him and then left to go get to class.

Chesters POV:

O.   M.   G.  PARKER JUST KISSED MY CHEEK. JHHJGDHHFFF I CANT BELIEVE THIS. i mean.. that was cool.. well i guess i was meeting him at the park after school... i hope this goes well...