Chapter ten

(3 months later)

Chesters POV:

it had been 3 months since our first little fight before parker went to the grocery store. it had gotten worse since then. we still had good moments but overall we just started to fight over little things since then more and more. it was time to start college and i was really nervous. it wasn't just the fact that me and parker's relationship wasn't really the best right now it was about going into a whole new world. parker walked into the room and we just stared at each other.

Parker: look bro.... i know we've been fighting a lot lately but that doesn't mean i don't still love you.
Chester: yeah i still love you too..... but i think we still need a bit...
Parker: whatever. let's go.
Chester: ok..

(time skip after they get done with their first day)

Parker: i'm exhausted.
Chester: same...
Parker: well since you said we need a bit how about you sleep on the couch tonight?
Chester: i-
Parker: look i really want us to get along again but as you said i guess we won't unless we have a bit to do whatever.
Chester: fine. whatever.

(time skip to that night)

Parker's POV:

i really wish me and chester could get along again but we keep fighting and fighting i honestly don't know what to do. i felt bad about having him sleep on the couch but i guess it was the only solution so we could get along again.

Chester: dude do i really have to sleep on the couch?
Parker: yeah is there something wrong?
Chester: well.... i like being with you.. it helps me not get nightmares and be scared...
Parker: dude! you'll be fine! go to bed!
Chester: parker! we need to talk about this okay? i'm tired of both of us not trying to really talk about it!
Parker: we have NOTHING to talk about chester. JUST GET OUT!
Chester: parker......
Parker: oh my gosh i-
Chester: SAVE IT! WE'RE DONE. IM MOVING OUT OF HERE. IM GOING TO PACK MY BAGS NOW.
Parker: chester-
Chester: you know..... i wish you could listen and just talk about things. because maybe if you did this wouldn't be happening...

chester walked out of my room grabbing some of his things. i started to cry. why. why did this happen? was i THAT stupid?? i layed down trying to calm down. i can't believe this. i just lost him.

Chesters POV:

i didn't want to end things like that but i feel like i didn't have a choice. it was done.