Chapter 03

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." Klaue spoke into his phone with annoyance and anger towards whoever was on the other end. "Now, minister, where were we?" He had ended the first call and turned to another one when the lights flicked out suddenly. Grabbing for his gun he had aimed and shot towards the dark corner you and your siblings stood in. Pietro sped out and caught the bullet, placing it on the desk before revealing himself. Wanda crept out of hiding first before you followed after, staying close behind.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." Klaue noted. He sat down in his chair as if he wasn't being threatened. Holding out a candy dish he offered you some casually without a care in the world. "Want a candy?" You stood silent until he put it away again. "Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." You all looked to each other at his words with confusion. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." He shrugged calmly.

"Everybody's afraid of something." Wanda stepped forward darkly, her ponytail swinging behind her.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." Klaue described before Pietro sped over and stole a candy for himself, holding one out to you as well once he got back in his place. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." Klaue told you, then as if on cue Ultron blasted the glass of the office and threw Klaue out.

"There is no 'man' in charge. Let's talk business." Ultron started. You and your siblings joined them on the lower levels to find Klaues secret stash of vibranium. "Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron took the Vibranium as Klaue handed it over from his hidden stash.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue told us, causing Ultron to laugh and send him the money into his bank account on the spot.

"Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.'"

"Stark" Klaue stated at the robots words.

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." Klaue accused defensively.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue's arm roughly as his side man goes to pull a gun on us, Wanda forcing it down with her powers while Pietro nudged you to stand behind him. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He shouts as he cuts off Klaue arm in a rush of anger. "I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" He turned calm before kicking Klaue down a set of stairs, leaving his right hand man to rush down after him.

"Ahh, Junior." Iron man lands before you and your team. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." You noticed Captain America and Thor behind him as backup.

"If I have to." Ultron stated, taking a fighting stance with you and your siblings.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor tried to talk him down calmly.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron replied.

"He beat me by one second." Tony told his friends as if you weren't having a stand down.