BONUS CHAPTER

100k Special :)

(6064 words, bare with me pls.)

Unedited :')

*
*
*

Crap, crap, crap!
I'm running late for work, Ms. Emily is going to kill me...

Why did I have to stay up late at night, watching StrayKids on crack videos? Why?!
I'm not a morning person, so I should have known better than to click on such videos. Because one video brings up another one and another one and then-

'Okay, we get it. Go dress up for work now, you lazy brat.'

Oh, how much I haven't missed you at all, consciousness...

'Love you too, brat.'

Yeah, sure. You know you don't.

'True.'

Ouch.

So, the chances of me getting there in time, are like, 0% and that only means... I have to mentally prepare myself for getting a morning lecture from miss Emily.
I hate it when she has to do all the work on her own, so she has all the right of the world to scold me...or not.

AnYwAyS.

As I was all dressed up, ready to run a Marathon just to, at least, get at the coffee shop 10 minutes earlier, my phone rang just I was about to step out of my house.
I hurriedly unzipped my backpack and took my phone in my hands, looking at the ID.

It was Ms. Emily.... Fork.

I bet my grandma's cat, that she must have called me to lecture me before hand.
But, it's not like I'm this late anyway...

'Yeah, only 25 minutes late. Nothing much.'

Oh, shush.

"H-hello..?", I picked up the call with trembling hands, my words coming out of my lips slowly.

"Rosa, sweetheart, where are you?", she said in a rather worried tone. I was expecting her to be more harsh to be honest, but that works too, I guess.

I cleared my throat and inhaled sharply, before getting ready for my rant.
"I'm reeeally sorry Ms. Emily, I didn't do it on purpose, I swear! I'm already on my way, don't worry. I tried to be there on time, but my alarm wasn't on and I thought I had time left, but I was wrong and-"

"Calm down, sweetheart, I didn't call you for that. Don't worry about it.", she cut me off, before I was even able to complete my sentence.

My brows frowned in confusion and my head slightly titled to the side.
"You mean to tell me, that you didn't call to scold me for being 25 minutes late...?", I slowly closed the door behind me and made sure that I double locked it.

I heard her chuckle on the other line and made my stomach twist in agony.
"Just because it's your first time doing it, I'll let it slide.", she stated and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Then, why did you call me?"

"There's a mister here that wants to speak to you. I found him waiting outside the coffee shop this morning and he says that it's something important."

Say what now?

I gulped down, my eyes narrowing in confusion once again.
"A mister that wants to speak to me? About what? Do I know him?"