{Chapter 25}

The sound of my house's door being unlocked was heard.

I take a deep breath in and step inside, with Felix following from behind.

"We are back~" I say with a tired tone, not wanting to go through this.

I look around and see my best friend sitting casually on the couch with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

Well shit.

"Rosieee you are backk!.", the boys chimed happily and went up to me for a group hug.

"I am here too ya know.", Felix said in disbelief and I laughed.
I grab his hand and pull him into the the group hug.

How I missed them.

"Ahem. Care to explain this mess?", Vicky broke the silence with an obviously on purpose cough.

I break free from the hug and turn to look at her with a sheepish smile, trying to play innocent.

"What do you mean by 'this mess' Vick?", I grinned innocently.

"Oh don't play dumb gurl. You know what I mean. Now spill the tea.", she crossed her legs and made herself comfortable on the couch.

"I don't like her. She's mean.", Jeongin whispered in my ear.

Poor little baby, getting scared by my weird best friend.

I'm telling you she's weird because she's not into kpop. She knows what's kpop but she was never into such 'Chinese' stuff as she always says.

Of course I couldn't let her slide so easily so I was always bugging her about my favourite boy groups and showing her footage and stuff. She has mixed feelings to be honest but at least she's on a better path than she was years ago.

I smile apologetically to Jeongin and pat him on his shoulder.

"Vick I swear if you did something bad to these boys Imma whoop your butt.", I glared at her.

If she said something to these babies I'll make her pay for real.

"I was going to at first, but I chose peace. Give me a break here. How would you react if you were to see 7 guys in your best friend's house, huh?"

I sigh in understanding and make my way up to her. I stood infront of her and pulled her from her arm to make her stand up. I then gave her a last glare before pulling her in for a tight hug.

"I missed you, you little shit.", I mumble on her hair.

"I missed you too, idiot.", she mumbles back.

"Don't think that you are off the hook, just so you know. I want explanations.", she added.

"Fine.", I roll my eyes and break free from the hug.

_
_
_

"So you want me to believe all this?"

That was the first words she said after listening to the whole story. From the beginning till the very end. She was very focused on my explanation but know she seems to not believe me.

We are currently all sat around the dining table eating.

The boys were just staring the whole time like we are a movie or something.

"Yeah...?", I say but that sounded more like a question.

"Fine then. I believe you.", she responded as she took a bite out of her food.

Well that was awfully easy.

I looked at her in disbelief but I recovered really quick.

"Shall I introduce you to the boys then?"