{Chapter 18}

"What are you guys doing there?"

We heard Chan's muffled voice coming from the couch.
We turned our heads and looked at him.

Hopefully he didn't see the whole scene.

"Oh great, you're up! 1 done 6 more to go.", I said smiling.

"What time is it?", he then asked while rubbing his eyes.

Needles to say that his bed hair is so cute.

"It'll be 9 soon. Get up now and help us wake up the rest of the boys.", Felix replied while helping Chan get up from the couch.

"We slept for so long? Seems like we'll stay up all night then.", he sheepishly laughed.
We all nodded with a chuckle and we made our way to the guest rooms.

While walking through the corridor, I heard Chan whispering something to Felix from behind me. His tone seemed stern. I perked up my ears automatically-

I'm not an eavesdropper but I'm curious to-

Anyways moving on!

"I heard you guys. Mate, you know that's wrong right? Just be careful with- "
As I managed to hear what Chan was whispering, there was a noise coming from the guest rooms and interrupted his little talk with Felix. Dammit

What did he mean by wrong?

What's wrong?

And why does he have to be careful?

And from what?

So many questions occurred in my mind from what I heard.
Maybe I shouldn't have eavesdropped. Maybe he was referring to something personal, but either way it's bugging me and it shouldn't.

After a while, we successfully woke up the rest of the guys with no...physical contact in between, like the previous time. And that was only because, Felix was the one waking up Hyunjin this time. I didn't mind doing it again, but Felix didn't leave me any choice nonetheless. He didn't even let me protest and just barged into the room and abruptly woke the Little Prince up. He was a tiny bit too violent may I add... Hyunjin didn't seem to pleased to be thrown off the bed first thing in the evening.

So after that, we all went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Most of them were sitting in the kitchen table, talking to each other, while Hyunjin and Felix helped me with the cooking.

We decided on making chicken noodle soup.

Well kind of.

Instead of noodles we just used regular spaghetti, since I don't have such kind of pasta in my house.

Soon enough we finished cooking.
"Dinner's ready boys!", I said when I turned off the heat and opened a cupboard to put glasses on the table.
Surprisingly they all stood up and helped me with it.

Aww such cutie pies.

After serving, I finally sat down on the table beside Seungmin and Changbin.
"What shall we do next?", Minho broke the silence.
I looked at him with a questioning face.
"Well since we woke up this late we might as well do something fun for the night.", he enlightened.

Oh yeah right.

"Dunno. Board games?", Seungmin shrugged beside me.

"Nah. It's too boring. What about a movie night or a series marathon?", Hyunjin suggested while wiggling his eyebrows.

Ah nice.

That's more fun.

"I'm down for that.", I agreed.
"Yeah me too."
"Me three."
"Me four."
"Me five."
"Me si-"