{Chapter 6}

After the little dramatic scene of me coughing like crazy, the rest of the time, we passed with mostly chit-chatting.

Believe it or not, the talk was very casual. It was as if we knew each other for years. I mean, I knew them very well, as a fan, but what surprised me, was how open they were to me.

"Oh God, I'm so full", Changbin breathed out, while patting his full tummy.
Of course he would be full. He ate three plates of lasagna. I was getting concerned that he might throw up for eating this much.

"Thanks for the food Rosalynn!", Seungmin said afterwards, making finger hearts at me.
Ouch, he shot me with his cuteness.

"Thank you for your company!", I said while making hearts with my fingers as well.

"Cute.", I heard Hyunjin saying in a whisper, thinking that we didn't hear him.
Well I heard ya loud and clear and thanks to you, I'm blushing again.
I seriously have to stop blushing so easily.

When I , mentally, faced palmed  and composed myself, I stood up from my seat and started gathering the plates to do the dishes. But something caught me off guard, when every single one of the members stood up as well to do the same thing. They all picked up their plates, individually, and headed to the kitchen, with me following from behind to catch up with them.
I'm not going to let them to the dishes in my own house, I'm the host here for potato's sake.

"Oh, you don't have to. I can do it on my own, no biggie", I said, while trying to take the plates out of their hands.

"Shush, you did the cooking, we'll do the dishes", Chan said as a matter of factly, speaking on behalf of all of them. With a warm smile, he took the plate off of my hands and turned his heels towards the sink, leaving me standing there with mixed emotions.

Umm, I don't know how to feel right now... Should I be honored that StrayKids will do the dishes for me or should I be concerned, that there's a high possibility of them breaking all my plates?

I let out a sigh and let them do as they wished, menatlly crossing my fingers just in case. I can't say no to the loves of my life right?

Right.

STAYs...we seriously gotta stop giving in to them so easily...

I didn't move an inch though, I stood there and watched their every move, observing them doing...whatever they were doing. It looked like as if they were struggling finding the... dish saop?

Mate-

It's literally next to the sink.

I inaudibly giggled to myself, shaking my head in disbelief at the sight infornt of and walked closer to them. But, as I was about to show them where the dish soap was, someone prevented me from doing so.

There he was, in all his baby bread mighty. Jeongin, hovering infront of me, while grabbing me by my shoulders.

"Noooo you just sit there and watch.", he cutely said, while pushing me to sit on the couch.

"But- I want to help. You guys seem like you're struggling.", I tried to fight back and break free from his grip.

Jeongin turned back his gaze and looked at the boys, who were now, searching under the table clothe for the soap.

Uh-

Jisung smiled awkwarly, coming to persuade to leave. "Struggling? Who's struggling? Us? Ahaha no no you got it wrong. We are doing perfectly fin- SHIT.", he started off, but before he was able to finish his sentence, a glass slipped from his hand.
I let out a yelp with wide eyes, believing that the glass was about to shatter in pieces. Thankfully for the poor glass' life, Jisung, surprisingly, caught it before hitting the floor.