{Chapter 30}

"Hey, Rosa... Um, I don't want to be rude or get in your business but... I pretty much know what's going on between you two and I feel like I should warn you before you get your heart broken." he said serious.

"What do you mean Chan?", I asked nervously, even though I knew very well what he meant.

We were currently inside the Ferris wheel and we were sitting opposite of each other. It was very comfortable to be with him and if you ask why I'm paired up with Chan is because everyone was fighting over for who's gonna sit with me. And just because there was no ending in this fight, Chan, as the great leader he is, he put an end to this.

The ride is really peaceful and claming. Apart from the fact that I could also hear Jisung's screams from the distance, loud and clear. He probably chickened out but it's too late for him to get out now, since he already got inside the Ferris wheel. Why would he get on in the first place when he knows that he's afraid of heights. But it's not even that terrifying, why is he screaming like that? I feel bad for Minho that he had to get in with him. He's gonna be deaf after that.

"Damn this boy is loud.", Chan sighed disappointed of his 'son's' behavior and it made me snicker a little.

"Anyways, to the point now.", he cleared his throat and looked deep into my eyes.

Oh crap.

I gulped. "I know you know what I meant. You might not want to admit it but it's pretty obvious that there's something going on between you and Felix."

"And I know I'm in no position of demanding you to do things that you don't want to, but I'm saying this out of concern for both of you. Whatever it is that you both feel, it should stop. It will only get worse when we leave. Felix will be very affected from that and the fans will realise it and that will not be good. I think you understand me, right?", he said as he took my hand in his.

I know what he said is right, but why does it feel so wrong? I know I'll be only a burden to everyone if I get too attached with them and especially Felix. But why can't I help myself from being close to him?

I took a sharp breath and sighed deeply. "Yeah I understand. I should probably do that. The last thing I want to do is be a burden to you guys.", I said bitterly and looked down on my shoes.

"Hey hey hey, don't say that. You of all people shouldn't say that. You have helped us so much and we are so all grateful to you. Don't think that you are a burden because you are not.", he made me look up to him as he held up my chin with one of his hands. His expression screamed regret and hurt.

"I'm only saying that just because we are so thankful and we have spent a fair amount of time together, we somehow bonded with you. It will be hard for us to say goodbye. So, imagine how much harder it would be for Felix. For both of you.", he squeezed my hand tighter with a worried expression resting on his beautiful face.

Seriously though, can he be any more gorgeous?

The way that the limited light of the moon lights up so perfectly his features it makes him ten times more attractive.

Rosalynn you seriously have to stop that and stay loyal to your bias.

"I know... It will be hard for me too. I actually got used on having eight crackheads around my place, setting my house on fire.", I teased and I made him chuckle.

"Yeah, not a pleasant memory to have... But we have made so many more. Who would have thought that we would get lost and ended up staying over at a stranger's house? And turns out that that stranger somehow became the 9th member of the group.", he chuckled once again making me smile in the process.

Chan is seriously the best boy. So warm and kind, always there to comfort you. The best leader with no doubt.

"Ahh I'll miss you so much guys.", I choked on my words as I tried to fight back the tear that was threating to escape.

I will really miss them. I always have thoughts of when that day comes and it's painful to think of that. There's this bitter pain in my gut that I can't seem to push away. The hollow in my heart that will appear once I realise they are gone. The way that I won't meet them again and the idea of them forgetting me... All these thoughts hunt me every night but I never bothered to tell them. Instead I bottled them up, as I always do, hoping that will fade away. But deep down I know they won't.

"A-are you crying?", Chan said surprised when a tear rolled down my cheek.

I turm my head and look outside, hoping that the view will make me forget the sorrow in my heart.

"Hey look at me. You are making me worried. Did I say anything that made you cry?", he turned my head to make me look at him and met his eyes. He looked so worried, almost making me feel guilty of my actions. He probably blames himself for whatever reason. He always does.

I smiled bitterly to him and shook my head. "No, you did nothing wrong. In fact, you guys made my life better and the thought of us saying goodbye makes me...sad."

"It's not like we won't meet each other again. No one's gonna die or anything. Don't feel sad, we won't loose contact, I'll make sure of it. It might be hard but I'll do my best. I own you so much, it's the least I could do to make you cheer up.", he smiled so sweetly that make my heart melt. His comforting words already made me feel so much better and I didn't realise that the ride had finished untill I saw Chan standing up.

"After you, my lady.", Chan gestured me to the door where he held it open for me to step out, having a butler-like posture with a grin on his lips.

"Oh my, what a gentleman.", I teased giggling with his actions, making my way out of the Ferris wheel.

Stepping out, I was met with the rest of the group. The probably got off before us. I look around to check on them. Everyone seemed alright.

Oh... scratch that.

Everyone apart from Jisung.

He- he seemed wasted.

I laughed when I saw him laying flat on the grass making gagging sounds as Jeongin patted his back.

"There there.", the younger said.

"I shouldn't have agreed on this. I think I'll puke the popcorn I had.", Jisung whined, looking lifeless.

"Poor thing.", I stated and giggled.

"Poor thing? POOR THING?! Of all the people, I should be the poor thing here. You can't even imagine what I went through all this time with him. My poor ears are bleeding from his girly screams. That's it. I'm retiring. Goodbye and I hope we will never meet again.", Minho exclaimed frustratedly while cupping his ears to prevent any sound from bothering him further.

We all burst into laughter when he spoke these words. We all expected such behavior from Jisung and that's why no one wanted to sit with him. But Minho was unlucky enough to pair up with him. Poor baby.

"It's quite late. Shall we head off?", Seungmin commented.

Yeah we probably should. It must be past 12 already and the festival seems to be closing any minute.

"Yeah we should probably to that."

__________________________________

Sorry for the late update you guys ㅠㅅㅠ
I know I haven't updated for almost a week but I'm having a lot of exams this period and I don't have much time to write and plus I'm running out of ideas (°-°)

We had a little bonding time with Chan and Rosalynn in this chapter. Hope you guys like it. I'll try to update earlier but no promises!

Love you all<3
And please vote<3