{Chapter 15}

"Where on earth where you guys hiding all this time?", Chan asked curiously, eyeing both of us suspiciously.
Felix and I just stared at each other for a couple of minutes, unsure of what to say. There wasn't much to say anyway, apart from that little tiny itty bitty incident... Ahem.

I'm still not over what happened but I will be...eventually.

"There's nowhere we could hide apart from trees and bushes. We just stood lucky.", I spoke first and coughed awkwardly.
They just nodded as a reply.

We ended up playing hide and seek 5 more times.
I don't even know why we played so much since we hid in the same places, but it was fun. I really enjoyed it and so did they.

"Ok ok now we should stop. Let's just go to the lake and chill. It's 5 minutes from here.", I said panting from running around like crazy.
They nodded in agreement but they on the other hand didn't seem the least affected or tired.

Unlike me.

That's what happens when you don't work out much. Now I'm the only one exhausted.

Great.

Just great.

Just then Chan got our attention while saying
"The last one who reaches the lake is cooking dinner!", and he started spritting like a cheetah.
"Hey that's not fair! You are a quick runner!", Felix said frustratedly and started running as quickly as possible.
I looked at the boys around me but they were already gone.

Whadafaqa.

Again. I'm not paid enough for that.

They are seriously so fit how am I suppose to run this fast for so long?

I took a deep breath, mentally face palmed myself and then started running like crazy.
At this point I'm sure I'm gonna die from my non existent asthma aftet that.

I run and run and run, trying desperately to reach them but to no use.

What did I expect anyway?

I'm short and not fit. How could I ever be able to beat them.

Couple minutes later of running like a chicken, I was able to arrive one piece.
Gosh that felt like ages to me.
And of course the boys were already there, like duh.

My legs were trembling and I was breathing heavily to catch my breath.
I look up to meet their faces with a mad expression on my face before falling down on the ground, having no strength anymore to hold myself up.
"Wow wow easy there, you okay Rosie?", Jisung approached me with a concerned smile while patting me in the back.

"Do I look okay to you?", I was still breathing heavily with an angry expression still on my face.

"Honestly, you look like shi-"

"Yah, Han language!", Changbin interrupted Jisung and smacked him on the head.
"Ow!", he glared at Changbin while rubbing the back of his head.

"You okay there Rosie?", Chan approached me, stretching his hand to help me stand up with and apologetic smile.

Oh no you don't.

"Don't 'Rosie' me Bang Christopher Chan. It's all your fault I'm at this state.", I pulled draggers to him while pushing away his hand.

"Oh she mad mad.", Hyunjin snickered.

"I'm sorry Rosie. I'll cook for you instead. Will you forgive me then?", he tried to convince me.

I just thought for a little before answering him.
"No. My legs are still gonna hurt even if you cook or not.", I continued.

He just pouted and tried to be cute.

"Don't pull that card on me Chris. It won't...work.", hopefully I sounded convincing enough.
He then smirked and his eyes lit up.

Oh no.

What did he think of?

Suddenly I was picked up by two strong arms.

Oh no he didn't.

"Put me down right this instant Chan! I'm not a sack of potatoes!", I said while slapping his back. His back was all I could see right now.

Oh...

And his bu-

AnYwAyS.

"Weren't you the one who said that your legs are hurting? I'll be caring you until they stop hurting then, since its my 'fault'.", he teased.

This little strong kangaroo-

"I didn't mean that you could drag me around like a potato sack either! I'm getting dizzy back here!", I said still slapping him on his back.

But what a masculine back he has though-

Ahem.

Just then he put me down to sit on a rock.
"I'm so gonna kill you, ya know.", I glared at him when he finally let go of me.
He just smiled making his dimples visible.
"I know you love me.", he winked while ruffling my hair and stepping back.

He's right though.

bUt sTiLl.

"Whatever.", I rolled my eyes on him.

"Now now. Are you two kids done bickering? We should appreciate the view.", mama Minho popped out of nowhere.
I look at him and then I look around me. So beautiful.
I instantly calmed down just but listening to the water flowing.

"He's right. Let's just sit here and relax a bit.", Seungmin continued while sitting down on a rock beside me.

I close my eyes and let myself drift into the moment.
I can't describe how poetic this moment is.

Apart from the fact that Jeongin is been chased by Jisung and Felix is doing some weird dance moves.

Yeah apart from that everything else is perfect.

"You seem to have some good memories here.", I hear Seungmin saying from beside me.

I turn my head to look at him with a sad smile.
"Yeah. I used to come here a lot with my parents when I was younger. We would play and laugh a lot. I remember-", a hot tear rolled dowm my eye and I instantly stopped talking. I quickly wiped it off, too afraid to show my weak side to him.

A second later, I looked around and saw that all the boys were scattered around me, probably, listening to me the whole time.
"Oh s-sorry..", I said with a soft sniffle.

At that moment, I felt hands wrapping all over my body. My lip trembled at the affectionate gesture and I gave all of them a grateful smile for being comfortable enough to hug me.
I love their group hug, it feels so comforting and welcoming.
Felix held my hand and looked at me with concern washed through his eyes.
"You don't have to tell us if you don't won't to", he reassured me with an understanding smile.

"N-no it's not that. I would love to open up for once..."

And just like that I ended up telling them my whole story. All the memories I had made with my parents. The good and bad ones. The places we'd been. I told them about my sorrow when I lost them and how my granny raised me up.
They were hugging me the whole time while listening to me closely.
Felix was still holding my hand, drawing circles with his thumb.
They made me lighten up.

"We are here for you.", he said with a smile.
__________________________________

Please vote<3