{Chapter 37}

"Goodmorning guys..."

I sleepily greeted the boys once I stepped into the kitchen.
My voice came out so raspy and groggy, it was like I had been smoking for ten years and made me grimaced at the sound that I produced.

How feminine...

"Didn't sleep well?", Chan laughed at my current state, where I was basically walking like a zombie.

I seriously don't want to look at myself in the mirror right now.

It might break at the sight of my face...

"Mhmm..", I murmured, not being able to talk much.
And also because I was afraid of making incoherent and weird sounds like before and scare the boys out.

With a bit of groans and stumbes, I successfully managed to sit down at the kitchen table and let myself sink in the chair.
I tiredly raised my head and looked at the clock.

It was 8:30 a.m. and that meant that I had to go to work in about one and half hour.
And I seriously don't want to go.

I groaned at the thought of this and slammed my head on the wooden table, not caring if I would get a bruise after that.

"Wow, Rosa...you look terrible.", Hyunjin slightly snorted when he saw me constantly bumping my head to the table.

Do I look this awaful?

'Yes you do honey.'

Shut up, consciousness.

"Thanks for the information Jinnie. Like I didn't know that already.", I rolled my eyes, well aware that he was right but still continued to bump my head, hoping I would knock some sense inside my brain and wake up at last.

But I believe it's abandoned inside there since I was born.

Just then, as I was bopping my head up and down on the hard table, I felt a hand on my forehead, preventing me from hitting my head further.
"Wow, easy there.", a voice spoke.

I stopped what I was doing and raised my head to look at the person, who had prevented me from bleeding my head out.

A part of me was thankfull for what he did, but the other part of me just wanted to continue with the torturing.

My eyes landed on Felix, who seemed rather amused by my actions as he chuckled at my reaction.

"Your forehead is red.", he chuckled again once he removed his hand of my temple and saw how red it had turned.

"Lovely.", I said sarcastically and run a hand through my hair.

Memories of the last night's encounter with Felix and I, came rushing in my head and my eyes widened, as a familiar hot feeling crept in my cheeks.

I had totally forgotten about that.
And now is not the right time to remember such things...
It's still morning, for God's sake, why am I thinking of such thing?

Felix must have noticed what I was thinking because I identified a pink tint of blush in his freckled cheeks and he gave me a sheepish smile. But that smile turned into a smirk real quick and it caught me off guard.

Excuse you sir.

You can't be smirking at me like that after what you did-

aYe- OKAY maybe it wasn't all hIs doing but sTiLl.

"What's for breakfast?", I cleared my throat and addressed Minho, who was cooking something, because the stares that Felix was giving me, didn't do any good to my stomach.

Those darn butterflies.

The brown-haired boy turned his head from what he was doing, looking over his shoulder and faced me with a smile.