{Chapter 12}

What do I say to that now?

That I'm single like a pringle?

Or that I'm just so in love with kpop idols that my expectations are higher than the Everest mountain?

Hell no.

The three boys stared at me looking forward to my reply.
"Well no I'm not intrested in anyone at the moment.", I said smoothly.

Jisung just don't ask more questions or else-

"Is it because you didn't get the chance to or just because you are obsessing too much over us?", he smirked.

Imma bout to beat this b-

I just sighed in defeat.
"Both? I guess."
That sounded more like a question than a statement.
"You have never experienced love then?"
Jeongin came up with a great question for me.

Note the sarcasm.

"Well if you count my school years then yes. But it was a silly relationship to be honest. Nothing worth mentioning." I said while having flashbacks of my previous relationship and I cringed at the thought. A relationship that made me not wanting to be in a relationship anymore.

Yes it was this tragic.

"Oh come on it can't be that awful.", Felix laughed slightly.
"Oh trust me. It was that awful. Gosh I don't even want to remember it.", I cringed and hid my face with my hands in order not to show my embarrassment.
"Oh little Rosie is shyy. But how did you guys break up anyway?", Jisung asked once again.

Isn't he a curious one?

"Well...he was a jerk to me and I thought of breaking up with him. One week after our break up I happen to learn that he cheated on me while we were together. So yeah."
"Ouch.", the three of them said at the same time.
"Yeah I know it sucks. But hey life's not perfect."
I sighed and smiled bitterly.

But what can I do, I can't have everything that I want. I've learnt to be realistic so whenever something bad happens I just say hakuna matata.

Heh.

"What about you guys?", I asked the same question to give depth to our conversation but then I realised I shouldn't have said that. Idols are prohibited from having a love life. That sucks way more than my silly relationship.
"..oh I shouldn't have said that. Never mind that. What did you guys do today while I was gone?"
I tried to change the subject, not wanting to make them uncomfortable.
"You should probably know by now, right? ", Jeongin continued the same conversation.
"Yeah I do know. And I can say for a fact that it sucks. I do know that when you decide to be an idol you have responsibilities and rules to follow but this? Being restricted from having a relationship? That's awful."
I seriously feel so bad for every idol that wanted to love and be loved.
"Wow. Normally fangirls would agree on that term, unlike you. They get jealous of such things and that's totally understandable.", Jisung said taken aback from my words.

"That's sick. Not understandable. If you love your idol you should be happy with what she/he wants to do, including starting a relationship. I don't understand fans that they get jealous over that and start hating on the other person. And just because of such fans you guys are forced not to have a romantic relationship or hide it if you do..."
I was so frustrated as I spoke because it's so unfair for them. I just want to punch every single fan that behaves like that.

I looked up and met their eyes. I can say they were kinda...happy?

I can't put my finger on it but they were sure taken aback from my words and they seemed to understand my point and relate to it. They were dumbfounded.

"We are so thankful that we have a fan like you Rosa. A fan so sympathetic." Felix said afterwards and gave me the sweetest smile ever as he continued massaging my hurting legs.

Damn his smile.

"I'm glad to know that you think that way. It means that you get into a person's place before you judge.", Jisung exclaimed while smiling at me and taking my hand in his.

"Yeah. I wish some people could understand how you guys feel sometimes..."
"But you know. We chose to be idols so it's kinda our fault too. We knew from the start about these rules so we shouldn't be complaining, am I right guys?"
Jeongin stated realistically.
Though I can say that both Felix and Jisung seemed uneasy? They hesitated to respond.
"Yeah...", both of them said.

Yep definitely hesitation.

Time passed quickly as we just sat there discussing irrelevant things and laughing a lot. I told them how I got into kpop and what was my first impression of Skz. Them on the other hand were very focused on my words and kept track on everything I said. They are great listeners.
I can also already feel the pain drifting away. Felix is indeed very good at massaging.

"Rosa! Dinner's ready. Want me to bring it there or you'll come here?", Chan's voice echoed through the kitchen.

I wonder what they cooked.

"Could you bring it here, pretty pleaseee?", I tried to be cute but I cringed with myself right after.
"Of course love.", he said.

He fricking called me love OMG 911 we have an EMERGENCY.

Just then Changbin, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho came and sat on the couch with us. Chan came right after holding a tray with a plate and a glass of water on it.

Ooh I can see the steam.

"Enjoy," he happily smiled as he gave me the tray. As I place it down on my lap, I take a look at the food they made.

And-

"Fettuccine Alfredo, my favourite!" I exclaimed happily as I took a big bite of pasta in my mouth.

Gosh this is heavenly.

"Guys this is amazing! Thanks a lot"
"I'm glad you like it.", Hyunjin smiled sweetly, satisfied from my reaction.
I probably look like a pig right now. But the most awkward thing of them all is that I'm being watched eating by 8 pairs of eyes.

"You want some?", I asked while swallowing my food.
"Oh no no go ahead." Seungmin reassured me.

"So who's the jerk who broke our Rosa's heart?", Minho said angrily.

He heard?

"You heard?", Felix spoke for me instead.
"We kinda heard the whole conversation.", Chan smirked wickedly.

Those little eavesdroppers.
__________________________________

Please vote<3