{Chapter 38}

"Felix, can I have a word with you? Alone.", I hear Chan addressing Felix from the distance, with a rather serious tone.

We were currently cleaning the kitchen after breakfast and I was about to head to my room to get ready for work, but Chan's words stopped me from doing so.
Considering the fact that Chan had most likely seen the dark mark on my neck and realised that Felix and I acted a bit weird today in the table, he had probably realised what was going on.

Hopefully not though.

Before he walked towards Chan, Felix and I exchanged looks with each other, both understanding that we won't go unnoticed that easily from Chan.

"Coming mate.", Felix gulped before walking off towards the corridor, following his older groupmate to the rooms inside.

To say that I am feeling nervous, would be an understatement.
Thinking about Chan lecturing Felix seems unfair to me, since it wasn't totally his fault.
Although, as an idol, he should have thought twice before acting like he did last night.
Or maybe he did thought it twice but he didn't care of the consequences afterwards?

I don't even know what he was thinking last night. Why would he do such thing when he knows damn well that it could cause him a lot to his career. And why does it look like that I'm the only one stressing over for him here?

Seriously, this boy drives me crazy.

Coming back to reality, me and the rest of the boys finished cleaning the kitchen.
I'm so grateful that I have them with me right now. Not only because they are a huge help to me when it comes to finishing the house chores, but also because they genuinely make me smile every moment.

They make me happy.

Seeing them acting like little kids all the time is the most entertaining thing of the day.
I just love staring at them, basically doing nothing sometimes, just a small movement of theirs could make me go crazy.
Just by looking at them makes me happy.

"No but seriously though. What's the best way to tell someone that their baby is ugly?"

I turn my head to face the person that asked such a random question, only to see Changbin having a questioning look towards the boys.

It seems like they had been talking about something that I didn't even listen. Looks like that I was too caught up on my daydream about my love for these kids to even pay attention to their conversation.

"Well, it would be rude if you tried to say such thing but-"

Seungmin was cut short when Minho interrupted him and spoke instead.
"Aww it looks just like you.", he answered Changbin's previous question.

I just couldn't prevent myself from laughing.
Well, I expected nothing less from him. I sometimes believe that his job is to be savage all the time and I can say that he's doing a great job.

"Yah! Why did it look like you referred to me?", Changbin seemed offended by the older boy's words, but he still managed to form a slight grin on his lips.

"You were the one asking such a stupid question. You should have expected a stupid answer as well.", Minho stuck out his tongue and flipped his imaginary long hair.

On the other hand, Hyunjin and Jisung couldn't stop laughing their heart out. Hearing Minho's reply and seeing Changbin's reaction, was enough for them to budge into laughter.
Including me as well.

As I was wiping my few tears of laughter, my eyes automatically landed on the clock infront of me.
And when I saw what time it was, my eyes were about to pop out and roll down the ground.