{Chapter 7}

As I opened the door, I came face to face with my grandma and I instantly hugged her. It's been a while since I last saw her, so I've missed her a lot. Although, what concerned me more, was the situation going on in the guest rooms.

To be honest I don't trust them being quite. Like, at all.

They're always chaotic. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

I led my grandma to the kitchen and we both took a seat. Starting with casual conversation and sipping on out hot cocoa. Not even half an hour passed, when there was a sound coming from the inside rooms.

Oh, they are so dead.

"What was that?" , my granny asked curiously, stopping her momentum abruptly.

"What was what? I heard nothing ahaha...", I awkwarly sipped on my drink.

Can't I be more convincing? Jeez.

"I was sure that I heard something coming from-", she didn't even finish her sentence when another noise was heard.

That's it.

They'll gonna get it.

"We should check out if someone broke in here Rosie, it might be a burglar." , her voice dripping with concern.

Yeah as if.

Burglar my foot.

More like 8 little noisy kids.

I shook my head and forced a smile. "No, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Nana, don't sweat about it.", I tried to convince her but it was hopeless. She stood up and started walking towards the door.

No, don't open that door!

"No, don't!", I yelled out of my nervousness. She turned and glanced back at me with a very suspicious look.

Oh, I'm doomed. She knows.

"Are you hiding something from me Rosie?", she questioned, while raising an eyebrow. I felt as if I was tied up in a chair, with a light bub just above my head, inside an interrogation room.

Oh, fork.

"Of course not Nana!", I lied, faking a smile and dragging her to the side.

"Then why don't you want me to get inside?", she pointed at the door beside her.

Please granny, let it slide...

"It's just...it's veeery untidy in there and it would be embarrassing for me if you saw.", I said nervously, while scratching the back of my head. Cold sweat drenched my forehead as I observed his face in disbelief.

God, I'm terrible at lying.

"Okay then.", she said and Iet out a long sigh of relief.

I'm so going to kill them, though.
I will deal with them later. They are dead meat.

After 30 minutes of endless talking about irrelevant things, it was time for her to leave. She hugged me one last time and left from the front door.
"Come visit me again Nana!", I waved my hand again as I was slowly closing the door.

But please don't.

"Sure thing sweetie. Bye bye now". He smiled, her wrinkles becoming more apparent.
I closed the door and let out the longest sigh I've ever held in me.
After composing myself, I inhaled deeply and straighten my back firmly.

Now, it's time for my revenge.

With swift steps, I opened the corridor's door and roamed in furiously. I then opened the guest's room doors, ready to fight, but they where nowhere to be seen.