Following the spy's steps

It's been weeks since Natasha attacked Sakovia and the Avengers didnt have a clue where she is hiding and what her next move would be. All they had was footage from every crime,where Yelena was smiling at the camera, like she was laughing at them.
At the Tower, Tony was  upgrading all the security,Bruce and Pepper  were trying  to find a reason for what Natasha did, starting from the fact that the Black Widow had times when she fainted with no reason, Steve was taking care of Liho and Clint was searching in Nat's room for clues. The archer gave up after some time and decided it was better to lock her room.
"You locked her room?" said Steve, when he saw Clint going down the stairs.
"Don't look at me like that. I just.... it hurt less when i don't see her room!"
"I know. Did Natasha told you about her childhood? Something to help us?"
"As i told you 3 weeks before:the only thing i know is that she was raised in the Red Room where Nat was trained to be a spy and dance ballet."
"Sorry,I asked you again, but..."
"you want something that will help us to find her."
"Exactly. Everything is going down. Tony had to hire some lawyers to resolve the trial with Sakovia. They managed to clear Tony's name by telling the Sakovia's justice system he didn't fire the rackets, but in this way they put Natasha even in a worst light. Even if all the police from Europe is searching for her, Nat and Yelena still managed to do more crimes. They stole information, killed and stole high-tech gadgets. That means the Red Room is planning something big. And we don't even know where they are. "
" Don't forget the worst part:you became an cat lady."
"Ha-Ha-Ha.Very funny, Clint. Someone had to take care of her cat."
"Well.. what is hers is your and what is yours is hers... that's how married couples works."
"I hope we will get to that stage because right now.... we are not even a couple."
"You were frozen in ice for 100 years. I think you have the patience."
"A thing that i have the most, that's for sure!"said Tony entering in the room, holding a tablet in his arm." I finally managed to track Natasha's location using the fact that she broke my old system. "
" What? "Steve couldn't hide his happiness.
" You heard me! Go pack something warm because we are going to visit your girlfriend, who is in Russia ! "

The Avengers flow with the speed of light since Capitan America was controlling the airship. When they came near Russia's border, Steve activated the new function created by Tony to make the ship invisible.
Steve wanted to see Natasha so much, that he started running once they landed. The Avengers had to remember him about the surprise element and the fact that the Red Room is full of assasins.
"Ah, young  people in love are so  careless!" Tony commented.