The one who betrayed

Steve arrived at Avenger Tower, when he saw his teammates watching a movie on the couch.
"Is Nat alright?"
"Yes. She is in her room with Liho." answer Clint.
"Ok." said Steve a little nervous.
"Steve, everything will be ok. I'm sure Nat loves you too." Pepper said.
"I know she does."
The Avengers looked confused.
"We need elaboration." said Tony.
"Um... before the undercover mission, Nat wrote me a letter and gave her to Maria"
"She liked you and she didn't told me!Betrayal! " Clint said raising his fist in the air .
All of them started to laugh.
Steve went upstairs and knocked. Nothing.
"Natasha?"
Steve entered. He looked around the room and saw the vent door open.
"NATASHA!" Steve shouted.
Again, nothing. He run downstairs. When the Avengers saw his face, they scared.
"Nat is not there!"
"What?"
"Don't tell me she went to another mission alone.Nat promised she would never do that again! " said Clint.
"Jarvis, find her suit!" Tony said.
"I'm sorry, sir. I am unable to find Black Widow' suit.It is offline. "
Suddenly, a glass shattering sound was heard and all of them looked at Pepper who was white as a sheet.
"Pepper?"Tony asked.
"Team,you have to see this." Pepper said and opened the T. V.
All of them looked at the News Headline :
"Black Widow kills Sakovia's president and throws rocket attack at Sakovia."

Steve couldn't belive it. Natasha couldn't even fight, how could she kill a man and attack a country. Then the news feed from the attack showed what happened. Then , Steve saw Nat wasn't alone. Together with her was Yelena and the Red Guardian. Yelena was smiling at the camera the same way she did when she escaped the SHIELD prison.
A family reunion. Steve still couldn't belive it. Why would Nat work with them? Did she decide to be what her father wanted? A cold killer? No! Steve refused to believe that.
"Maybe they are forcing her to do that?"
"Steve, how could you be forced to break someone free from prison? Or kill a president ? Or a country? Anyway, from where did she buy rackets?" Tony asked.
"Tony, look at the other headline." Pepper said.
Tony's face was red as fire when he read it:
"STARK rackets  were to  used in the attack. Are the Avengers declaring war to Sakovia?"
"What? Jarvis, show me the files and the command codes!"
"I am sorry, sir, but they were copied by Black Widow and then deleted."
Tony trow a pillow from the couch on the floor.
"I knew I shouldn't have trusted her! I gave her a chance, and what she did? She infiltrated in my system and stole information from me! I knew she was a triple imposter since Natalie Rushman thing!"
"Tony, I know Natasha better than anyone and I know she wouldn't betray us. Nat would die for us, if it's necessary!" Clint said.
"She is a spy, Clint. How do you know it wasn't all an act! Maybe the Red Room put her to put" i don't want to work for the wrong side"mask all along to infiltrate SHIELD? "
" Because i know Natalia Alianovna Romanova. You just know Natasha Romanoff. If she is doing this, she has a good reason.Maybe Nat wants to trick them that she switched sides."Clint said.
"Clint is right." Steve said.
"She is your girlfriend, so your opinion doesn't matter!" said Tony.
"Team, Fury called!We need to go now! "  Bruce said.

At the SHIELD Headquarters, every agent was running in all directions to do their job. Fury was giving orders, but stopped when he saw the Avengers.
"Avengers! I guess you saw the news."
"Fury, I'm sure Natasha is not a traitor." Steve said.
"I know. I don't belive she would do that, but as a director,I have to give you the next mission.... you have to catch agent Romanoff, who went rogue. I want her alive, even if now she is an international criminal. "