First mission

The next morning, Steve was sitting at table, talking with  Pepper, Tony and Bruce.
"So you have another surprise for Nat, beside the fact that you practically gave your life trying to get that folder?" asked Tony.
"Yeah. I decided is better for Nat to remember who is she, even if her past is sad."
"I hope that surprise is worth coming back from my business early" said Clint, entering in the room.
"It is. Fury and me talked about this and a folder for 9 hours. "
Looking at Tony, Ckint whispered "We ship them, right?"
"Of course. I already made T-shirts with them."
"Why?" asked Bruce.
"To be prepared when they are officially together. For now, they are both blind."
"What are you whispering?" asked Steve.
"I hope there are no more secrets." said Natasha, walking down the stairs.
"No more secrets. We were talking about something really visible." said Clint.
Natasha  took a seat at the table "So if i understood correctly from the file, we are a grup of superheroes named <Avengers>."
"Yeah." answered Steve
"But what exactly are we doing?Shooting bad guys?"
"Well that's a good question and my other  surprise–" started Steve to say when Tony interrupted him.
"Steve trows a Frisbee at the bad guys, Clint is the Robin Hood of the team, Bruce is angry, and I am the genius. I know you can't remember, but without me, Red, they would be dead."
"Shut up, Stark!" said Clint,then stopped when he hear Natasha laughing. All of them looked at her.
"What? He is so funny! And I like that nickname."

Now they looked at her worried.

"You just said I am funny and liked my nickname I gave you."Tony was socked.

"Yes?Is there a problem?"asked Natasha confused.

Hawkeye hurried in front of her and hold his hands in Nat's face with 3 fingers raised."How many fingers do you see?"

Natasha yawned and answered "Three."

"Nat,how many hours did you sleep?"

"Maybe 2 or 3.I thought a little about that folder......maybe ...all night,to be honest."

"Now all makes sense!You scared me to death.You definitely are hallucinating from the lack of sleep."said Clint.

Natasha yawned one more time"I am not that tired."

"You better go to sleep,so you will have energy for the surprise."said Steve.

"Fine!"

"Don't be upset.I got a new book.....I can read you ..if you want."

"It will be amazing,Steve."

The two of them went upstairs.Like always,Steve sit in the armchair and Natasha made herself confortable in her bed,next to Liho.

"Steve,i wanted to thank you for everything.Even if the folder had not so many informations about me......it helped."

"We are a family.We help each other."

"I wonder why Yelena and my dad or mother wasn't in my file."

"You never told us about them.Maybe because you are the black sheep of the family and don't like them to much."

"Well...they tried to kill me..."

"I promise I wont let them hurt you again!Do you want me to draw the curtains and switch on the lamp or let the natural light in?"

When she didn't answer,he looked back at her and saw Natasha sleeping.

"Sweet dreams!"he said and closed the door.

Hours later,Steve was leading a blindfolded Natasha to the living room.

"Be careful where you step."