Don't speak russian

Steve, Tony and Pepper were watching a movie when Clint entered smiling in the room.
"Birdie, you saved us from Steve's speech about how the movie is not credible!"said Tony
"First,stop calling me like that and second, me and Bruce came with an idea. You know what would help Nat feel better?" asked Clint.
"To stop<<My little pony>>? " said Pepper.
"Yes, so this is why we did this. " said Clint, showing Nathasa in a wheelchair.Pepper ducked immediately and whispered to Steve and Tony"i don't want to scare her" and left crawling out of the room.
"We thought it will be better for her if she would stay with us, see us than her staying alone in a room with a children show." said Bruce.
Clint led Nathasa next to the couch.
"Hey, Romanoff, do you want to watch a movie with us? What about.....<< Jurassic Park>>! "said Tony after he searched through the mountain of DVD on rhe floor.
" Tony, that's not an appropriate movie for Nat now!What about..... Barbie?"said Steve.
Everyone was quite for a moment.
" Hey, Nat what if we go to see your old room. We didn't change a thing. It's exactly how you left it."said Clint.
" Wait-Clint, you should have told me that you will walk Nathasa with an weelchair so i could built a ramp. Wait THERE! said Tony, while running to his lab.
"I got an idea." said Clint.
Steve an Bruce looked confused, until Clint started to speak russian:
"Nat, i promise everything will be ok."
After 2 minutes, the mens looked in horror at Nat because she started to shake violently and cough blood.Bruce put two fingers on her hand to check her pulse.
"IT'S HER PULSE AGAIN, IT'S TOO HIGH.CLINT GO TO THE MED BAY AND TAKE HER MEDS" said Bruce.
Clint run with the speed of light. It took him a while to find the beta-blokes and hoped it wasn't to late. Then he meet with Bruce in the hallway.
"Is she ok?" asked Clint.
"Yeah, after you left her pulse started to go back to normal. I'm going to take a device to that will measure her heartbeat. Apparently this is the only way that she is communicating to us" said Bruce.
"Does she hate me?" asked Clint.
"Your her best friend. If she hated you, show would have done that when she saw you first. Maybe is something that you said in russian?"said Bruce.
" I just told her everything would be alright.I will go to see her. "said Clint.
In the leaving room, Steve was talking with Nat when Clint entered.
" Look who is here, Nat, it's Clint! "said Steve in a childish voice.
Her pulse started to rise. Clint heart broke a little when she saw he is causing Nathasa problems,so he left.