Memories of a ballerina

At the Avengers Tower,Pepper greeted them with a cake.

"How was the missiom?'Pepper asked.

"Amazing."said Natasha,then looked at Steve face."Ok,there was one little problem,but the next mission will be better."

"No future mission."said Steve ,his face serious.

"What?"

"You heard me,Natasha.That was your first and last mission."

"Why?I didn't get hurt....I-i did everthing ok...the mission was a success!"

"You can put your suit on the mannequin in Tony's lab."said Steve with a cold voice.

"You want to take away my suit"now Natasha was struggling not to cry.

Steve kept his serious face,like one of a capitan who is ordering his army.The others didn't interfere in their conversation and just watched.

"That's not fair!"now Natasha was crying"I did everything correctly.....I RESPECTED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS!YOU CAN'T DO THAT!WE ARE A TEAM,YOU ARE NOT THE LEADER!"

"WELL,I WAS THE ONE WHO ALMOST SAW YOU DIE TODAY!"

"YOU ARE OVERREACTING!"

"THE RED MARK IN FORM OF MY HEAND ON YOUR FACE IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOT YOU!"

"PROOF THAT YOU ARE OVERREACTING!THE WORST SURPRISE YOU COULD EVER MADE!"was the last thing Natasha said before rooning to her room and locking the door.

Now there was silence.Steve went to his room.

"I hate when married couples fight!"

"TONY!"said Pepper."Can someone explain to me what happened in that mission?"

In her room,Natasha was crying and petting Liho.She was still wearing her Black Widow suit on,no matter what Steve said .Nat knew that if the Avengers wanted it back,they had to take it from her.She wont give up the suit.

"Can you believe him ,Liho?He gives me this suit,he takes me on a mission and then Steve just take them away.One moment,he is nice...and then he is Mr.Boss.I did as he said on the mission.The bad guys didn't even saw me!"

"Meow."

"Thank you,Liho!I knew you would approve with me!Steve is an idiot with control issues."Natasha said, listening to the calming purr of her cat."He doesn't understand.The suit feels like a lost part of me.It so weird that they know more about me than I know .Being there with them,in the field,like a team,working together....was like a real family thing.The closest I get of a family."

"Meow!"

"I know,you are my family too.I still don't understand why Steve was so scared.What I remember is that after the mission,in the airship,maybe from the altitude or other reason ,I started to got a headache.I must have fall asleep because the next thing I knew was....so strange.I wasn't an adult anymore.I was a little girl.And I was at some kind of school,maybe a boarding one,I am not sure.I had a ballet class with the other girls.We had pink tutus and we were dancing on a stage.The teacher was watching us with a steel glare.I was trying to leave from there unnoticed.And I managed it. I went to my room or girl's bedroom,because there were several beds.I dressed in normal clothes and sneaked outside.It was winter.There was so much snow!Like a wonderland,but it didn't feel like somethin good.Even if it was a dream,I had this sensation that things weren't so happy.Maybe because in the school yard were different training equipments like climbing walls,ropes and shooting targets mannequins.Or the fact that the school was surrounded by a barbed wire fence.It was weird for a dancing school. I ran in the back of the building and I started to climb on the fence.The barbed wire cut my clothes and skin.It hurt.When I was on the other side,a voice called me.The voice belonged to a blonde girl.She was so young,maybe 8 years old.She looked so innocent.She asked me to take her with me.I refused her,saying she is too young and I don't want her to slow me down.Then I left.I ran in the snow, until I found a village.Nobody was outside.All f them were in their house.I looked on the window of one of the houses.There was a family.Parents with their children,spendng time together.I don't know why,that made me feel hurt and sad.I went back to school.I felt surprised when I saw in the room a women with the blonde girl.Th kid had a wicked smile on her face.The innocence was gone.I was scared,but I didn't know why,until that woman hit me in the face.Then I woke up on SHIELD's floor with Steve face above me.And with a pain from Steve's slap."