Romanova Family

Two weeks passed since Natasha talked with Fury about Yelena. With the new information the Avengers and SHIELD could at least find her, if they couldn't capture them all, and force her to tell them about the others in the Red Room .Even if the Avengers were stressed because they knew they were dealing with something as powerful as Hydra once was ,before Capitan American destroyed them, they tried to look happy when Natasha was around. The Avengers didn't wish to scare her after all she had been through while she was captured by them .Now that she lost her memories, Nat couldn't help them with more informations about the Red Room.She didn't even knew that she was a widow like Yelena.A thing that made the team also worried because they were fighting with trained assassins just like Natasha.

Because the others were so busy , even Steve, Natasha was spending more time with Star and Pepper.Capitan America was so busy,that he stopped reading her books,sometimes he was coming in the morning and stayed for a few hours the left.Natasha enjoyed the time she spend with Pepper ,watching movies ,reading or talking about celebrities. Pepper sometimes told her about all of Tonys ideas that ended with an explosion.They were so many that Nat lost their number.Tonys girlfriend almost fell off the chair when Nathasa said tony was funny.When Pepper told tony about this ,he searched the security footage to have a recording with it.

But there were times when Natasha was left alone because they had jobs to do.There were times when she wondered what her life as an agent was.Busy as Steve's?It was so weird to don't know that fact about her ,it felt like a huge part of her was missing.She thought watching movies about spies and agents would hel,but those only gave her weird dreams where she was a spy and was hunting people with her gun.She searched even online for books about agents after she finished the two fantasy books Maria and Fury gave her.

This morning Steve was so happy that he didn't even knocked at Nats door.She was still sleeping and was scared to death by his loud voice.

"Sorry I woke you up ,but I have great news.Shield captured Yelena.The team and me are going to interrogate her and find more. Pepper also leaves because she has a meeting at Stark Industries ,so you will be alone with Star.Sorry that I let you alone all the time,but I will make up for it.I promise."

"You don't have to.You searched for Yelena because of me.You all already did enough."

"No.I have an idea.You had never been outside the tower.Lets go out with the rest of the team and see the city after we finish with the interrogation .W all deserves a break after all the work."

Natashas smile faded" I didn't do anything."

"You did.You told us about Yelena.You gave us enough info to catch her.You did great,but now I have to go."

At the SHIELD headquarters ,Yelena was locked in a cell with electric bars.Steve wanted to be the first who interrogates her because he "had military training" and also because Yelena hurt Natasha.

"Yelena, I have some questions for you."

"Capitan America , what an honour! Where are the others Avengers? Outside? Watching? Listening?"

"I put the questions here!"

"So tried Natalia to say to us .Oh,sorry ,I forgot,you call her Natasha.How is she? I hope that she talks more with you guys than she did with us."Yelena said with a smirk.

Steve wanted to punch her for she did to Nat.He wanted to erase that smile from Yelenas face.Maybe his anger was visible, because he saw the other Avengers entering in the room the next second.

"Cool!All the team is here!But no Natasha. "Yelena said faking a sad face.

"That's not your problem."said Clint ,trying to remain calm.lIKE Cap,he wanted to make her pay for what she did to her best friend

"No,of course is not,dear.But is yours."Yelena continued to smile.The Avengers were confused.

"What do you mean?" asked Tony.

"Is she alone?With no Pepper or help?Like in the last 2weeks?Because we all know that she doesn't remember what she was and how to protect herself.And that dog.....is not much of a backup."

The team was scared.How did she know about Pepper or Star?That wasn't good.

"And you are so far away from her.Even if with the Iron man suit,the whole trip will be 30 minutes-an hour.A lot can happen just in 5 minutes!Imagine in 30!And Pepper is coming home just after 6 hours."

"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING!" Steve almost shouted.

"Calm down,Capsicle!My security system--" started to say Stark when he was interrupted by Yelena

"The access code in the tower was ,,ALPHA2312,, ,wasn't it?"

Tonys face suddenly was white like paper."How did you know?"

"Your security is not the best.Your reputation is overappreciated."

"IF YOU HURT HER-"Steve started to say,but again Yelena interrupted

"You what capitan?Hurt me? kill me?You make me laugh.Its not your style,its Natashas. And what can you do to me when you cant even protect her."

"Steve,my system is not responding!i cant see what is happening in the tower!"said Tony worried.

"Steve lets go!Yelena will be still here ,but Nat-" Clint couldn't finish the sentence because he didn't want to think about that possibility .

Before he closed the door,Steve asked"Why are you so interested in Natasha?She has no memory of the Red Room,just how you tortured her!"

"Good,I WANT HER TO REMEMBER. And what kind of sister I would be if I didn't be interested in my sisters life?Shes a traitor.No one escapes and destroys the Red Room with no punishment! Dad was so angry .She was always the rebellious one,who didn't respect the rules and got into trouble."

"YOUR HER SISTER!?"