Break the rules

When Natasha woke up, she saw Steve asleep on a chair next to her bed. She knew that place, it was the Avenger Tower Med bay. She wondered for how much time she was out, but when Nat tried to move, she observed that she had a lot of wires attached to her. When she moved her hand, all of the machines started to beep. Steve woke up and smailed at her. Then, all the other Avengers came in the room.
"Natasha, you are awake! How do you feel?" said Pepper.
"Do you know what day is?" asked Bruce.
All of them were asking questions after question, that Natasha didn't had time to answer any of it. Steve saw that she was overwhelmed "Team, let's ask her questions one at a time."
"Thank you, Steve!" Natasha said.
"Are you ok? Because we couldn't find anything wrong." asked Bruce.
"I feel fine.Now that it happened twice.... we know it's not the mission's fault, so i can go  on mission? "
"Absolutely no!" Steve said.
"Why?"
"Why?! You fainted two times and you  want to be on the field?! No. Also, we are analyzing your suit in case there was a defection at the braceletthat caused your accident."
"Now you are taking my suit too!? " Natasha ripped off all the wires attached to her and left the room.
She felt angry on Steve's decision to not take her on missions. And now she didn't have her suit anymore. In her room, Liho was waiting for her at the window.
" The situation complicated, Liho. Now i have to find a way to take my suit back, so i can go on my own missions."
Nat tablet ringed and so did her smart watch. Perfect timing . Natasha now had to find a way to take her suit and leave undetected . She couldn't understand why, but sneaking out felt natural for her. She went in the vents, like Nat saw Hawkeye. Natasha could see what the Avengers where doing from up there. Tony and Pepper where talking in the kitchen, Hawkeye was probably in his room, because Nat didn't see him and Steve with Bruce were in Tony's lab. So was her suit. She needed to distract them, so she took her tablet and put Jarvis to set a fire alarm exercise sooner than it was planned by Tony. Her trick worked and Steve and Bruce left.She jumped from the vents and took her suit. When Nat went back to her room, she heard Steve knocking at the door like he wanted to break it.
"Natasha Romanoff, I know you are upset with me, but if you don't talk to know you are alive, i will breake this door!" Steve leaned with his back on the door and closed his eyes"Say something to know you are alive"
"I'm dead!Now,leave!"
"Ok.There is a fire exercise if you want to know"
"I'm dead, so i don't care."
"Ok. Do you want breakfast? Is 6 am. "
"Dead people don't eat. Have a horrible day!"
Steve left sad after a few seconds staring at the door. He wished Nat would change her mind and open. Steve couldn't understand why she couldn't see he is just protecting her.
With the vents help, the Black Widow managed to take a motorcycle from Tony's garage. She went to the mission's location.It looked simple :stop the bad guys to develop a dangerous tech. They didn't even had a building, just a wall around them Natasha climbed the wall and jumped in the yeard. Then she hide behind a tank. But as soon as she did that,  shots were fired in her direction. She started to run, but the soldiers blocked her way. Natasha tried to use her Widow Bite, but they were too many and she didn't know how to fight like a trained agent.
"Hey, guys! I am lost, i'm sure you can show me the way out." said the Black Widow with a fake smile, before one of the soldiers hit her in the head... and all became darkness.