Rising heartbeat

The team was searching for leads to find the people who hurt Nathasa. Her mission was to trick a Russian billionaire at a party, going undercover as a single, and very beautiful, millionaire, named  Carmen Rossa. Carmen had to trick the billionaire to drink to much and spill out some secrets. But the plan didn't work how was supposed to. The last thing that agen Romanoff said was << I saw  the target .I'm going. >>, then nothing. Stark was looking at the guest lost when suddenly.....
"I heard what happened with Nat. Is she alright?" said Pepper.
"Honey,your home! Natasha is in not the best shape right now.If you want, you can see her, but she's not in a talking mood."
"I heard from Happy that she was just  in the med bay.  I thought it was a something minor, like a broken foot. What happened to her?" said Pepper.
"Short answer :trauma. She didn't say a word since she woke up." said Bruce.
"or moved" said Steve.
"Omg! Poor Nat!Wait-if she didn't move, what did she eat? Its 9 pm!"
"I put an IV tube in her hand that will give her all the vitamins and proteins she needs." said Bruce.
"And you let her alone!Men!"said Pepper going to med bay.
" We didn't let her alone. We put <<My little pony>>on her TV. "said Tony.
Pepper stopped and looked at him with a confused face.
" We didn't wanted to leave her alone, but we also had to find the persons who did that to her so.... after a lot of arguments.. we agreed on that. "said Clint.
Pepper looked like all of them are crazy.
" Pepper, don't look at us like that. Tony owns the building. "said Steve, tired after all their search .
" I'm going to see Nat."said Pepper, leaving.
She  entered immediately, when she heard the" My little pony" theme song. She remembered that Sunday when Tony forced her to watch the whole show because he wanted to share his theories. She almost broke up with him.
"Heyyy,Nat!"said Pepper going in front of her bed." How do you fe-–"
    She didn't  had a chance to finish her question, when suddenly a machine attached to Nathasa started to beep. Pepper scared even more when Nat started convulsing.
"TONY!TONY!COME HERE!"screamed Pepper, from the top of her lungs.
All the Avengers came running and as soon as they saw Nathasa, they entered in action.
" Hold her, hold her! "said Bruce.
" What happened, Pepper? "asked Steve.
" i don't know. I just wanted to ask her how  she felt and suddenly, this! "Pepper said crying.
" Her pulse is too high. And is still rising!There are to much people, leave the room! "said Bruce.
They let Bruce to do his work.
" Don't worry, Pepper. Nathasa will be alright.Bruce is her doctor, after all. "said Tony.
Pepper started to cry even more.
" Does Nathasa  hate me? "
" No, no, no, Pepper. What made you think that? "asked Tony.
" As soon as I started to speak, that happened..... what if she died because of me! " said Pepper, staying on the couch in the living room of the tower,crying.
" Don't blame yourself, Pepper. Nathasa is not herself. "said Steve.
" I think she likes you the most. She is always happy when she tells me about how you argue with Stark. Her favorite time was when you almost made Tony pee his pants. Trust me, even if her list of favourite people is small, your on it. "said Clint.
Pepper started to laugh.
" I remember that time.Are you sure? "
"She has the whole fight recorded."said Clint, laughing at the memory. Steve started to laugh too, because he realized that was on the top secret DVD that Nat cared so much about it. Only Tony didn't laugh" That was the scariest moment of my life and she recorded it! ".
Bruce entered the room. Everybody stopped laughing.
" How is she? "asked Clint.
" Now she's sleeping. It took a while until the beta-blokers made their effect. "said Bruce.