Saving Mission

At the Avenger Tower, Tony was trying to figure out why the fire alarm exercise was executed earlier than planned by him Working, he observed that Natasha's suit disappeared. He rushed to the living room.
"Steve, what is your russian princess doing?"
"Last time i checked her, she was hating me, so i guess she still does that.Why? "
"Her suit is gone and i fear for the worst."
"She couldn't go without us noticing." said Clint.
Steve run to her door and knocked "Natasha, open the door, right now!" when he didn't hear a reply, Steve took his shield and trow it in the door,until it break. He entered in the room and searched for Natasha.
"She is not there."
"What!" said Clint.
"Do you think she left to go on a mission?" said Pepper"She was so angry when you didn't let her. "
" Do you think she remembered how to be a spy? "asked Bruce.
"Jarvis, was there a mission alert ?" ased Tony.
"Yes.Ms. Romanoff said you wanted   only her to be informed of new missions."
"No! Delete that command!And find her location!" Tony said.

Far, in a torture room, the Black Widow was trying to survive. She was chained by a chair.
"The famous Black Widow! It was so easy to catch you. Apparently, you are just a pretty face." said a man, who Natasha thought it was the leader. "If you don't want to damage that  face, you have to tell me everything you know about the Avengers."
"Never!"
"Oh, i think our liquid friend would help you to be more opened." said that man with an evil smile and exited the room.
"Call me when the job is done, so i can kill her myself" said that man to one scientist in the room and then left.
The scientist filled a syringe with a white liquid. Natasha looked with wide eyes at the syringe that was coming closer with each second. She tried to break free from the chair, but that didn't stop the syringe to find her way. Natasha felt a cool sensation crossing to her veins. Now, she praied the Avengers will come to save her.
Suddenly, Steve appeared in front of her.
"Black Widow, I came here to save you. But Tony forgot his password to the Tower. Can you remember it?"
She smiled "Of course. It is<<I know you are not real! >>" she said and split in his face. Then she felt something hit her face, but it didn't hurt. Whatever they gave her, was starting to make effect. Then Clint came in front of her"What is Capitan America weakness?"
She knew it wasn't Clint, like it wasn't her Steve, so she tried something in case she was wrong"My dog, Liho, he hates her. Capitan America is allergic to her.It's worse than a normal allergy because of his superserum. Once, at a training session, my Liho, came in. He sneezed so hard that failed the exercise. "
" Good, Widow! What is Tony's password? "
" His password is <<Jarvis>>after his  childhood friend who died before he was 6 years old. "For the first time since she could remember, lying felt so easy. She felt like she could do this all day.
" And what is Hulk's weakness? "
" Hulk is the strongest one, but he is–"
Screams, shouts and shots were coming from the hallway. Then the door broke. Capitan America was in the doorway. He hit the scientists with his Shield and then turned his attention to Natasha. He started to broke her chains.
" Are you alright?  I am not a doctor, but i think you would have some bruises. I will make that monsters..... it doesn't matter now...... are you hurt... is something broke.. can you walk? For the first time, Steve was surprised that he had so many questions and didn't find time to say them all. Natasha took a step back. She looked at him with fear. Steve felt like his heart broke, but then he remembered that maybe the scientists done something to her.
"Natalia, it's me, Steve.Do you remember me? " he asked slowly.
"Do you remember my dog, Liho?" she asked with   precaution.
"What? Natasha, do you feel alright? Ok... don't freak out... everything is ok.... umm.. You have  a cat named Liho.....don't be scared if you don't remember... of course you had a dog, her name was Star. See, you remembered it almost right!" Steve couldn't understand why was so hard to talk with Nat now. Maybe it was the fear that he would lose her. What happened next, surprised him too. Natasha hug him." I'm so glad it's really you! "
" Who else could i be? "
" They injected me with something..... made me see things that are not real. "
"Can you walk?"
"Yea. Are the others outside?"
"All the family is here!" Steve said and put his arm around her abdomen to give her some support for walking, even if she didn't ask.
"I'm sorry i didn't respected your rules. I promise i would give my suit back to you."
"Maybe, I was a little strict. Missions were always part of your life, a part of you. If i accepted to go on missions together, this wouldn't have happened."
"United we stand, devised we fall."
"There is the exit door."
"It's so good to see the sun light again!" said Natasha.
"The ship is near  those trees?" Steve said pointing in that direction. He felt that Nat was putting more weight on his arm for support. Then he felt she let all her weight on him.
"Natasha?"
"I'm fine... i can't feel my legs."
"Everthing will be aright!" Steve said and carried her in his arms. When he entered the airship, Natasha had her eyes closed.
"Bruce, they injected Nat with something. O think it is bad...... um... can you do something?"
" Steve, calm down! Put her on the table and i will do my job."
"Ok."
"Can you stop holding her hand then?"
"Of course!" said Steve and took a seat in front of the spaceship, while Bruce was treating Nat in the back.
Clint and Tony looked at Steve.
"What?"
They continued to look at him.
"I don't love her!I am just worried about a team member. We are a family!"
"We didn't say nothing." Clint and Tony said.
"She is just a good friend.  It's just the fact that Nat always helped me with my training at the gym and i want to help her too."
"And?" Clint said.
"And what?"
"She just help you and that's it?"
"And what do you want me to say?"Steve was angry of his glares" And I saved her because I can imagine a world without her waiting for me at the gym, making jokes about my age and her smile!"
He stopped for a moment and thought about what he said.
Clint and Tony looked satisfied at each other.
" 1...2...3....and..."Tony said.
" I  love Natasha! "Stive said with surprise.
Both Tony and Clint shouted
"Finally! "