MISSION 100: CORONATION

Told you there'd be a time skip. Last chapter before the epilogue. Thank you to everyone who's seen this story through and read it. This is my first time so it may not be the best but I tried.

After leaving Amaranthine, Harry and Louis along with Earl this time made it to Eroda. Harry was fully healed now and Louis has one question in mind but he feels like Harry might think he's rushing it so he keeps it to himself.

Reports of what the Spectre did have died down but the fear instilled in people has not.

The King spoke to the council and pointed out how governing the country is not Harry's but Gemma's right and after a but of argument back and forth they agreed as it is the law. It would be unfair to give Gemma's rights to Harry After all.

Harry saw it as a win in a way. He could hopefully if Louis wants get married and live with Louis in Avalon. The bustle of people didn't die down during the nighttime as people were preparing for Gemma's coronation.

When the King told Gemma she was ecstatic. She knew the law. Well versed but she never spoke up because she didn't want to hurt Harry. The day Harry and Louis returned Gemma had flung herself onto Harry.

The nights were restless as people walked around the castle preparing for Gemma's coronation which is coming up in a week's time. The citizens of the country were against it at first because they thought a girl couldn't defnd herself so Gemma took it upon herself  to host a showdown. Anyone who doubted her could fight with her in an art of their choice. After tackling men over twice her size to the ground, the people finally started accepting Gemma as their new ruler.

The media was having a field day with it but Harry couldn't be prouder of his sister.

Harry and Louis were currently seated in front of a reporter with Gemma being interviewed.

"Prince Harry what made you decide on letting your sister rule?" The middle aged man with ginger hair named James asked.

"It was not a decision. I'm not the rightful heir. Gemma is. It wasn't my position to take. Besides Gemma would be a great Queen." Harry said simply. His hand was on Louis's thigh and Louis's hand was placed on Harry's waist, holding him close.

They were just doing a general interview on random topics. The topic on the coronation stopped there and moved on.

"So Princess Gemma, is it true that you know all forms of martial arts and self defence?"

"Yes. It's actually quite fun to learn. It started out more as a hobby really." She chuckled.

"If you weren't scared of her earlier, I sure hope you are now." He said into the camera.

"Gemma is really sweet. Trust me." Louis added. "Just don't make her angry." He said lightly as he laughed.

"Thank you Louis. You know you're my favourite." She said.

"Hey! I'm right here." Harry said laughing as well.

"Yes you too."

"May I ask Gemma? How long have the two Princes liked each other to your knowledge?" James asked.

"Harry here has been smitten since he was 15. First time he saw Louis was then. I had earfuls of Louis for years after that. He still does it. Sometimes it's 'Louis's stubble is so cute' or 'Louis's hair is so fluffy.'" Gemma laughed and Harry trued to hide his face.

"It's okay love. I love you." Louis whispered in Harry's ear.

"I love you too." Harry whispered back.