MISSION 100: WALK

A/N

The chapters will progressively get longer from here because there's a massive plot and if I keep writing shorter chapters it will be hard to get to the point. Yeah? I love every single of of you'll my Lovelies. My stupid brain thought 6 months was good and we are only in mid February in the story so yeah. Love yall my Lovelies!!

Breakfast was done and cleared by the staff. Harry had had a shower and was dressed in a light pink hooded sweater. Gucci it seemed. Harry has a clear obsession with the brand as products of it are scattered across the blue room. Louis was curious of  the colour choice for Harry's room. A pair of sunglasses rested on top of Harry's head easily as he grabbed an eyebrow pencil and drew on stuble on his clean shaven and smooth skin. Afterwards he smudged it slightly to make it look realistic before he reached for one of the drawers under his sink and pulled out a few silver rings and slotted them on his fingers aside for the permanent silver ring that was always on his finger. That particular one being there to show that he is a member of the Royal family of Eroda. Louis too had one to show that he is a member of the Avalonian Royal Family.  After the rings were adjusted on his fingers to his liking, he removed the sunglasses and ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up a bit slightly before placing the sunglasses in its original place on his hair.

Harry walked out of the bathroom which was a room in itself to any ordinary person and he moved to a button on his wall. He pressed it and the walls shifted and the plain blue wall opened to a very well lighted white interior walk in closet.

Louis observed all this while sitting on Harry's bed.

"If you have a walk in closet...why on earth do you have a separate cupboard outside?" Louis asked as he hopped off the bed and walked into the beautiful closet although it was not as big as his one back home.

"I keep the one outside for clothes I wear in a hurry but everything else is inside this" Harry said not paying attention to Louis's arrival.

He scanned the room before walking over to a rack with boots on them and pulled out a pair of black Karl Lagerfeld Paris V-Gore Chelsea Mixed Media Boots and slipped them on before finally facing Louis.

Louis burst out in a fit of laughter when he finally saw Harry's face.

"What!" Harry asked slightly confused as to why Louis is laughing.

Louis moved his hand up and circled his own chin and upper lip before doubling down clutching his stomach trying to contain his laughter. After Harry realised why Louis was laughing, he too started laughing but pretended to be offended.

"I can't go out in public peacefully if not" Harry said after they finally calmed themselves down.

A snarky comment slipped out of his mouth without his permission. "Must be very hard people wanting to jump you all the time" It slipped out and Louis froze. Harry's smile dropped. A flicker of hurt flashed in Harry's eyes.

"I'm sorry Harry.. I didn't mean to say that. It's just- I just- I've been like this for a long time and it just slipped out- I didn't mean to... I'm sorry" Louis started to ramble out shifting in place nervously.

Harry just sighed and shook his head. He walked over until he was in Louis's space and pulled him into a a tight embrace. Louis wasn't used to this kind of treatment and he would normally recoil when someone hugged him but with Harry his mind wasn't in play. His heart was and so his arms shot up and pulled Harry in. Louis's arms also wrapped around Harry. It was a comforting hug.

"It's ok Lou" Harry said as they broke the hug. "Now, shall we get going?"

"Yeah Okay but....uhmm Harry?" Louis said as Harry passed him and walked out the door of the closet.