MISSION 100:TELLING

A week has passed since their first kiss and they have started learning little things about each other like how Harry gets shy when he laughs or how Louis plays with his hair when he is bashful.

Louis continues to sleep in Harry's room abandoning the one he got when he arrived although he does keep his clothes there still to keep Harry's room from possible cluttering. One morning Princess Charlotte came into Harry's room and saw them cuddling and her heart sank to her feet because she liked Harry but didn't say a word as she left. She loves her brother too much. She made up her mind that they finally had gotten over whatever dispute ran between them and had finally become friends again. She cheered herself up. Her liking for Harry did not subside. It grew.

•••

It was a rather bright Monday morning and the first day of March. A new month. Harry had been a nervous wreck the whole week because he wanted to tell his family that he was gay sooner rather than later. Louis said he need not mention them yet but it was his choice to which Harry was greatful.

Louis's food intake had increased and eventhough one night his old habits took the best of him, he didn't give up and Harry didn't make him feel guilty.

The sun was seeping into the room because Harry thought natural light waking him up was better than an alarm so he never closed his curtains.
Harry's back was pressed against Louis's bare chest and their legs were tangled together under the warm sheets. Louis awoke first. He smiled down at the boy huddled up against him. They still hadn't had sex but that was not one of Louis's worries. He enjoyed every second he spent with Harry.

He lifted his hand which was wrapped around Harry's waist and placed it on his hair. He played with the curls that lay on his head. His hair was very soft and voluminous. It smelled of coconut shampoo. Louis placed a soft kiss on top of Harry's head.

Harry stirred in his sleep and turned to face Louis. A moment passed before his eyes started to flutter open.

"Hi" Harry said with a rough and raspy morning voice lifting his hand up and waving a small wave in front of Louis's face. Louis placed a soft kiss on Harry's palm which made Harry's cheeks go red. The pillow marks being highlighted.

"Hi" Louis responded and all of a sudden Louis is on top of Harry and their lips are connected. The kiss was not hesitant or desperate nor was it rushed. It was soft and sweet. Harry's tongue breaching into Louis's mouth as Louis's hand ran up to grip Harry's hair. He gently tugged at the roots which elicited a small moan from Harry's mouth. Their heartbeats were in sync and both of their bodies were heated. Harry's hand lay on the small of Louis's back and pushing him downwards until the were flush against each other. Louis's length was hardening against his sweatpants and Louis could feel Harry harden against his thigh. Louis didn't want to rush things because he knew now that Harry was still a virgin. Taking someone's innocence is a big deal and Louis wants the best for Harry right now. If you were to tell Louis at the beginning of January that he would fall head over heels for the boy he's supposed to kill he would have made a snarky remark and laughed at your face. Harry's mouth was hot but the morning breath evident. Louis pulled away slowly and pecked Harry's lips once more before falling onto his back beside Harry. Louis made a mental note to get off in the shower because otherwise he will suffer the whole day.

"Are you ready to tell them?" Louis asked turning his head to look at Harry who was already looking at him. His breath laboured.

"I'm scared" Harry said. Louis took his hand and intertwined their fingers and brings it up to his mouth and places a small kiss on Harry's knuckles.

"I know it's scary but they'll except you. You have to tell them at some point yeah?"  Louis said placing their laced hands on his bare chest.

"Yeah. We're having breakfast together. All of us so maybe then?"