MISSION 100: UNEXPECTED GUEST

Lovelies just reminding you'll that this is my first ever book. I don't know. I want to finish it but I'm kind of stuck. You'll probably see this only when I publish the story:)

The walk back to the castle was pleasant and sometimes Louis would see people crawl back into their shells when they recognised him but Harry just told him to ignore it. Harry seemed to have the opposite effect on people. People would be blinded by the bright sun that is Harry and their smiles will shoot up like a kid on a bright sunny day. Even as the twilight they were enveloped started to fade into blissful darkness, people would stop by occasionally and ask for a photo with Harry which Louis took happily. One particular person stood out to Louis among the many who had asked for a photo with Harry.

They were almost at the Castle gates when a little boy came running to them, a phone in hand. Louis looked at the child and then immediately looked around looking for the parent responsible for the child. He could see a woman wearing a puffy,long, two toned dress with puffed sleeves come semi running.

"Xander! Xander!" she exclaimed running to them. "Give me my phone love. Leave those lovely gentlemen alone" she said finally reaching the boy who was now staring up at Harry. The woman quickly grabbed hold of the boy who Louis assumed was Xander and pulled him to her side before facing the two Princes in front of her.

"I am so very so-" she says before she realises who she is faced with. Immediately her tone changes and she takes a step back after looking to Louis. "I'm sorry Your Highnesses" she says looking down.

"But mama I want a photo. Look it's the Prince" the boy says pointing at Harry. He then looks at Louis and flashes his bright white teeth at him. He didn't look scared like the others. He looked happy to see Louis and he had a slight look of adoration within his eyes when he looked to Louis. That made Louis smile down at the little boy. It was then that Louis really saw what the boy looked like. He had grey eyes that could be seen because of the lights, a mop of auburn waves sat atop his head and his skin olive coloured. He was dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a shirt that was a bit too big for him but it made the boy look pleasant.

"And look it's Prince Louis mama" he said pointing from Harry to Louis. An amount of fear flashed in the woman's eyes as she quickly pulled his hand down.

"Don't point Xander. It's rude" she says hastily. Frightened. "I'm so sorry Your Highnesses. I truly am" she says as she starts to drag the kid away. The boy only protests.

"But mama I want a photo" he keeps protesting and pulling in the opposite direction.

"That's Prince Louis my love. He's scary" she would whisper making it so that it's only audible to her and her son but Louis's years in his double life has heightened his senses to a certain degree. Darkness had finally settled in and a cool breeze hit both Harry and Louis making Harry's hair breathe the air in as it moved and swayed like the leaves of a tree so elegantly. Louis looked to Harry before turning in the direction in which the boy and his mother were walking away.

"Wait" he says firmly but kindness lingered in his voice. His grip on Harry's hand tightened. The woman froze and immediately turned and hurried back to stand in front of the two Princes, Xander running to keep up. Her head was slightly bent as if to look down. The tears on the boy's eyes disappeared and a smile danced on his little face.

"Your Highness" she said.

"A photo would do no harm. He can take one if he wants." Louis says and asks the boy for the phone he was still carrying before straightening himself up and turning slightly to face Harry. "Love why don't you stand with the boy for me to take a photo?" Louis asks. His voice audible only to Harry. Harry pops a dimpled smile before letting go of Louis's hand and taking the boy's hand in his and bending his knees to level with Xander.