MISSION 100:THE TALK

The photo above gives me life. Look at the 2 cuties:)

''Please can you tell me why you hate me so much?'' Harry asks frustration taking over.

''You really forgot didn't you?'' Louis snaps. ''Why do you think I left that day 8 years ago?'' Louis asks anger boiling in him.

''Your parents said you got sick''

''Funny right? Being perfectly well one minute and then getting ''sick'' the next minute'' Louis states sharply with air commas on the the ''sick''

''Well were you not?''

Louis lets out an angry chuckle and rolls his eyes.

Harry gets even more frustrated. ''Can you just tell me'' Harry raises his voice.

''Ed saw and he didn't tell you?''

''No! Tell me what you're talking about! I have the right to know why the person I like is so mad at me!" Harry yells without thinking and then realisation hits him. What he just said dawned on him.

''You know Prince Harry, it's very hard to believe someone who is so two faced'' Louis states as a response to what Harry said.

''Two faced? What do you mean two faced? I never did anything to you!" Harry yells at Louis.

''Oh sure you are. You thought I didn't hear what Avery, Alexander and you were talking of? Wait let me jog your memory'' Louis states bitterly and sits up leaning against the headboard. He clears his throat and starts speaking altering his voice for each person.

'He's like obsessed with you' Alexander said and Avery agreed. He said
'Yeah Alexander is right. He's like in love with you or something' then you instead of defending me, after leading me on a whole week said
'I mean.....you guys are not wrong. He does follow me around everywhere.'
'Is he not annoying? Like he's in love with you and he pestering you.' Prince Avery asked you and you agreed with him.
'Yeah you guys are right. It is annoying. I agree. I think he's in love with me-' and you really don't remember? I left after that. I didn't want to stay in this godforsaken castle with you another minute. You turned me into a monster. Someone who hated myself. All those years I ran everyday to escape my own mind. I didn't eat, hoping it would tire my brain enough to forget what you did to me that day. You are the worst kind of person I have ever met. Hell! You might have even told them that I'm gay. I mean they could have heard it through the media but I told you with confidence but after what you did. Trust? Yeah I would rather die! You made me feel unworthy of love and affection so that's exactly how I treated myself!" Louis yells the last bit out.

Harry is mortified.

💚💚

Wait but there is more to what Louis just said. I did defend him. I stood up for him. I told Alexander and Avery that I loved him too and that him ''annoying'' me was my favourite thing in the world. I have to correct this. I need to fix this. He's hurting himself because of me! I did this. I can't believe it. He liked me?

💙💚

''Lou-" Harry starts but Louis cuts him off.

''I don't want to hear it. You asked me and I told you. Know leave me alone'' Louis says bitterly, his nails digging into the skin of his other hand.

Harry sees this. He gets up and Louis thinks he is going to leave but instead, Harry places the tray on the table and removes his night slippers and get onto the bed and lies down beside Louis.

''What are you doing?" Louis asks angrily.

Harry ignores his question and reaches his hand out and places it on Louis's. He takes Louis's hand away from the other so he can't hurt himself. Louis pulls away almost immediately.

''Lou'' Harry says.

''I told you not to call me that!" Louis snaps.

''Lou, you don't know the rest of the story do you?'' Harry says his voice raised almost yelling but cools himself down by taking a few deep breaths.

''I heard what I needed to. You thought young naive, easily loving and trusting me annoying and obsessive. What more is there?'' Louis says and he sounds hurt.

After 8 years of his feeling being shut off, what is Harry doing to him? He can't help it. It just happens. After all this time spent hating Harry, is there a part of Louis that still loves him?

'No! I'm being foolish. I don't like him let alone love him. Plus nobody can love me. I'm unlovable' Louis is lost in thought that he doesn't realise that Harry has once again taken Louis's hand in his. There are needle marks on it and Harry is rubbing the back of his hand gently, where the needle marks are. Louis doesn't pull away but instead pretends to not notice.

''I did say all those things yes! But after that so much happened. I told Avery and Alexander that I too am in love with you. That you annoying me and being obsessed with me is my most favourite thing in the world and while Avery came around and understood, Alexander and I are no longer friends. Lou I can't believe that you did this to yourself because of me. How could you ever think yourself unworthy of love?" Harry said. "I was so infatuated with you the second I laid my eyes on you." Harry bit his bottom lip and held back.

Do you ever wonder why I asked you if you were openly gay and people knew all those years ago? I wanted to know how people took it. You Louis William Tomlinson, Prince of Avalon made me question my own sexuality.

Instead Harry said the following. "I was so eager to invite you to stay up until my coronation just to spend time with you. Louis I care about you.''

Louis was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to say. All these years, after everything Harry was actually cared about him. He needed to play it cool.

''Because I fell in love with you Lou at 15 years old. Which sounds crazy but it's true. I fell in love with you 8 years ago.''

Louis didn't think. He just spoke.

''You fell in love with me? Are you still....'' Louis says his words falling unable to finish the sentence but Harry knew what Louis was implying.

''Yes even to this day. I am in love with you Prince Louis'' Harry says still caressing the back of Louis's tense hand which relaxed after Harry said those words.

''But I was so mean to you. I was so cruel and rude.''

''Love is a strange thing'' Harry says chuckling.

What do you'll think? Louis's high walls came falling down for Harry.

Anyways Lovelies, don't forget to vote and comment. You know I want to know what you'll think. Those unseens of Louis oh my god! Prettyyyy. I'm publishing this after I finish the whole story so yeah. You know the magazine photos:)

Stay safe my Kings, Queens and Royalties❤