MISSION 100: SECRETS REVEALED

TW: ED

Harry was wearing a single-breasted suit made from a blue-with-pink-and-silver jacquard. The fabric features a floral print with some beetles and snakes hidden amongst the leaves. Black lapels, pocket accents, buttons and side stripes coordinate with a black Gucci silk tie-up shirt and Gucci Resort 2018 boots. His outfit makes him look brighter than the sun. Louis loves the way Harry dresses. True to himself. Louis lost the chance to ever find out what he liked wearing. He can't help but adore Harry. He would quite literally walk through fire for him.

Louis was about to wear one of his many black suits when Harry interjected. Harry had gotten a suit for Louis using the measurements of one of his other suits. It was light green. Not just a plain suit. Harry had gone the extra mile. It was so elegant. It was a HUGO BOSS suit. It comprised of a double breastfed jacket with peak lapels and trousers with a straight fit and pleated front, it was crafted in stretch cotton with a mid weight feel.  Harry had planned his whole outfit and he said he needed to come to Avalon and check Louis's clothes out to which Louis laughed and agreed because of the pouty way Harry said it. He looked so adorable. Harry also made him wear a HUGO BOSS light brown knitted tank top with a scoop neckline underneath. It was very comfortable and contrasted well with the rest of his outfit. No wonder Harry is a fashion icon. Louis stuck to the HUGO BOSS theme as he wore his white Derby shoes in calf leather with textured heel counter. He looked very different. He looked soft unlike when he wore his usual suits. He looks approachable and above all else Harry wanted Louis to wear it which made Louis love it even more.

"You look lovely not that you usually don't. You just look different and I don't know-"

"It's okay Harry I get it." Louis chuckled.

Louis fussed over his hair but Harry kept saying it looked lovely. Richard was having a field day getting everything for the luncheon ready. The sun was not too warm but just enough. Harry glistened in the sun as they stepped through the doors leading to one of the gardens. The sweet scent of Harry's perfume almost mixed in with the scent of the March flowers. The yellows, reds and pinks in the garden around them were so pretty but as soon as Harry stepped foot in the garden, the flowers were unmatched to the beauty of Harry. Harry laced their fingers as they walked on the stone pathway. Above the pathway shielding them from the soft light stood a tunnel like structure made out of the vines that surrounded it. It was truly beautiful. You could hear birds chirping outside and an occasional butterfly would pop in and land on Harry. The tunnel ended in an opening displaying one of the vast gardens. The flowers were beautiful and in the centre of the garden stood a table made of wood and covered in a silk cloth. Above the silk one lay a light blue cotton one. Louis really needed to know about Harry's obsession with the colour. He really did. Around the table stood 6 chairs all wooden. Antiques. There was Richard and a few others off to a side awaiting instructions.

"Harry"

"Yeah Lou?"

"I've noticed your strong liking to the colour blue. Not just like any blue but like light blue. Pray tell what it's about becauseyour entire bedchamberis blue" Louis says nonchalantly and trying not to pry. Harry's cheeks flush red. He tries to cover it by looking away but his cheeks are so rosy against his pale skin that It's hard to miss. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Louis says as he looks around taking in the surrounding. He's looking at a tree with a multitude of coloured leaves when Harry clears his throat to which Louis focuses his attention back on Harry.

"It's the colour of your eyes" Harry says looking down at the freshly trimmed green ocean of grass in a soft, barely audible whisper.

Louis can't help but feel special. He really doesn't deserve Harry. He doesn't. "Me eyes? But...but why?" He asks and all of a sudden their walking towards the tree with the coloured leaves.