Airlock

Lime's PoV:

"Right... time for bed now, isn't it?" Purple nervously asked. Her question was more directed at Black but still I nodded a little in response. "Heh... come on, Violet, let's go" she mumbled.

"Mm" James agreed, "same goes for the rest of you kids"

"Okay, Black" Lapis declared, turning around to the others, "time to gooo!"

With a large smile on my face, I watched them all charge down the hallway, racing to their rooms. Then I looked down as I felt Chocolate tugging at my sleeve gently.

"L-Lime...?" He asked in a small voice, gazing up at me with scared eyes. "I don't wanna be all alone. C-Can I s-stay with you pwease?"

"Of corse" I murmured reassuringly, giving him a hug before taking his hand and walking down the hallway with him. He got ready then came into my bedroom, asking for a story.
"Sure" I replied, as I had came prepared.

Yeah, we weren't supposed to use the tablets for anything other than very official work... but there wasn't any harm downloading Wattpad, was there? Not if you deleted it again after the mission-

"Which one would you like?"

"Mm... we need to finish the one with the rabbits!" He piped up, leaping up and down on the bed. I laughed and once he had sat back down again, I began reading it to him.

Teal's PoV:

Bed time... finally, I can get away from my dad, I need some space right now... and Lemon isn't here, so I don't have to argue with anyone. I collapsed onto my bed, staring up at the plain white ceiling. Too restless to sleep, so I checked outside. Nobody in the hallway.

Good, I thought to myself, sneaking out and into the main ship.

Guess I'll just walk around for a while... get my head together. And stay away from Medbay. Now there are two people in there.

Now, as you can imagine, I believed I was the only person awake on the ship.

Now, as you can imagine, I was quite surprised when I noticed that I wasn't.

Now, as you can imagine, I panicked quite a lot when I realised what Mango was doing in Storage at 11:00pm.

"I... Mango?! What are you-" I gasped when I saw her stood on the tips of her toes, straining as she stretched to reach up to the lever of the airlock.

Immediately, she jumped, literally jumped, shrinking back from the airlock.

"The AIRLOCK?! Jeez - what the heck were you thinking? Get away from there now!" I yelled, and she backed away further, her eyes filling with tears.

"I... I'm so s-sorry, Teal... I just can't.... can't do this any more. It hurts too much... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I honesty really am-" she cried as she winced, looking like she was preparing herself for being screamed at. But I didn't.

I just practically crashed onto the floor, sat by the boxes, head in my hands.

"I'm a... a d-disappointment, but I can't be happy, I know how you feel now - you told me that I shouldn't be sad like you, but I'm so lost, and..." she continued trying to redeem herself, before she turned around and saw me leaning by the boxes wiping my eyes. "You're not gonna yell at me? But I-I'm so b-bad, and I was gonna... I bet my moms hate me now, why can't I just stay happy?"