Forever

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!
Will start and end after '!!!'

Rorys pov

I brushed my teeth and put in my black heels, I was wearing the same puffy black dress I wore on me and Calebs date. I walked outside in the pouring rain and hopped into Bowie's car.

"You look hot. " he smirked and I smiled before turning to look out the window.

We got there and I saw Calebs family and some kids from his football team and classes. I walked up and Shelly pulled me into a sorrowful, heavy hug. We hugged for a minute before I sat down with them and Calebs grandparents in the front of the room.

The service was very emotional and heartbreaking. My best friend was gone. Forever. There was a lunch afterwards but I decided to just go home. Bowie drove me back to my house but before I got out of the car he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

"I'm always here rory, don't shut me out. Please. " he looked at me with pleading eyes and I nodded and gave him a shy smile.

"Of course bow, I wouldn't. "

~~~~

New notification

B: let's go out tonight, we deserve it.

R: I don't know, I was planning on going to sleep.

B: come onnnnnnn, live a little babe

R: I guess so, where are we going

B: on a picnic

R: at 10pm lol??

B: yeah so?

R: your crazy

B: sooooo

R: okay fineee

I showered and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I put on some gray sweatpants, and a violet Nike crew neck. I opened my window to climb down the roof from as soon as I saw Bowie's head lights.

"Hey gorgeous, I have a question before we leave."

"Yes?"

"Will you officially be mine?" He looked at me with hope in his expression, I studied his eyes and saw a flash of emotion. I couldn't tell what it was.

"Yes of course!"

~~~~

"No way!" I giggled in surprise and he nodding.

"No I'm serious, and then I got suspended."

"Who knew mr. Bowie is a bad boy..." I smiled.

"I tend to surprise people." He smirked and moved closer to me. We were back at the cliff we had went to a couple months ago, the same moonlit sky above us.

!!!

He kissed me tenderly and softly, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him with possessiveness. I slowly fell down on my back and he climbed on top of me. He kissed down my neck and felt his hand up my shirt. I pulled my hands through his hair and smiled in pleasure. I lifted my shirt off of me and he kissed above my breasts. Bowie undid my bra and kissed lower on my stomach.

He slid my sweatpants down and looked at me for consent. I nodded and he pulled my underwear down and laid his lips between my legs. I arched my back and let out a whimper. A few minutes later he came back up to kiss me with desire and passion, He pulled off his pants.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes. "

"Are you sure ro?"

"Do you have a condom?"

"No, but I'll pull out. "

"Then yes. I'm sure" he nodded and slowly went into me. I arched my back and grabbed the blanket underneath us as he started moving on top of me.

As we were both close to finishing he started going faster. He kissed me as we finished. I let out one more moan before realizing.

!!!

"Bowie what the fuck!" I backed out of him and sat up quickly.

"What?!" He looked at me with concern before his eyes widened and he realized what he'd done. "Shit, fuck. Are you on birth control??"

"No! My dad can't afford that! What the hell. "

"It'll be fine ro, I'm sure everything will be okay. We'll be okay. "

"I hope." He kissed me and we got dressed and headed back to my house. I tried to get the thought out of my head. I wont get pregnant. I've been through enough shit that if I got pregnant at this point my life would be a joke. Everything's okay.