7 cowardly sins

Calebs pov

"Bro no way" I laughed in surprise and pride shook his head up and down.

"Yes way, she literally freaked." We laughed and heard someone clear their throat.

"You do know I'm literally standing right next to you?" Lust crossed her arms and me and pride laughed even harder. We were walking to the community center which, according to pride and lust had everything and everyone there you could imagine: meet and greets, vr, Greek gods, extinct animals and foods, etcetera.

I was getting on surprisingly well with pride and lust. Obviously, pride was a narcissist and lust was a flirt. But, they were fun. They were showing me around 'al.' Which is apparently what everyone calls afterlife.

We got to the community center after reading lust and me and pride laughing. I took in the hundreds of people and animals, there was music and waterfall with actual mermaids in it.

"Okay dude what do you wanna do first. Your the newbie so you can choose. "

"I honestly don't know there's so much- is that actually Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury??" I stood in shock and I saw all these old singers who had passed.

"Oh yeah, they are pretty cool. I prefer being with the Greek gods but." I stared at him waiting for him to explain why. "Because we have the same god complex, duh?" I chuckled and looked at lust itching her chin and staring at Freddie Mercury.

"You know, he wasn't that good in bed. But can we talk about hades he was so amaz-"

"I really don't wanna hear about my sister having sex with a famous singer and a Greek god. Thanks. " I followed pride as he walked away, we were walking towards all the celebrities when I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me to a stop.

I turned to see a tall girl with pastel turquoise skin, flowing black hair, red glowing eyes, and a purple dress on that disappeared as it fell to the ground. She had a dissatisfied look on her face and she scoffed.

"Looks like the 7 cowardly sins took you under the wing, hm?" She laughed and I noticed prides presence beside me.

"Eris," pride had crossed his arms and had a angered emotion in his eyes. "What do you want. "

"I just wanted to meet the new kid, everyone's talking about him. And my, my does he look- good." She looked me up and down and smirked.

"Well, I'll be leaving you all alone, I have some distress to cause. Bye bitches!" She looked at me one more time before laughing and turning away.

"That was, an experience. I've never met a actual god before and she hated me."

"How did you know she was a god?" We started to walk toward the celebrities and I noticed lust had gone to talk to someone else.

"Oh I took a Greek mythology class when- you know I was alive. Her name was familiar and she just reeked goddess, you know?"

"Yeah, she's a asshole."

I turned behind me to look at her one more time. I couldn't help but feel an attraction or, magnetism to her. She noticed me staring and winked and I blushed and turned back around.

Usually I'm the confident one, I mean I was the school player but- for some reason it feels different with her. I feel like I'm changing.

I snapped out of my thoughts and the butterflies in my stomach quickly disappeared while I remembered Rory. Rory. I need to figure out a way to see her. Just seeing her face every once in a while would light up my heart. Rorys the one for me, death or not- I'm not gonna let some evil goddess ruin that.