Author's Note

Hello readers,

It's sad to say but that is the end of The Treehouse.

The Treehouse is my second story on Wattpad, and I'm so happy to put out another work that I'm extremely proud of.

The Treehouse has truly been a beautiful display of my growth as a writer and I've had so much pleasure writing such a beautiful love story and divulging into the story of Jesse and Myles.

It's so hard to now say goodbye to characters I've devoted so much time into creating and fallen completely in love with, I would be lying if I said I didn't almost shed a tear while writing the end, but it's time to end this story.

I loved writing a story about friendship and love and that sometimes great things aren't meant to be in the past, but fought for so they can continue on into the future.

I'm so proud of this story and I'm so grateful for all of your support on this story. Initially, I wasn't going to publish this story, but seeing your comments and how much you've enjoyed this story brings me great joy!

No words can be enough to describe how thankful I am for every single one of you.

Thank you for being on this journey with me and taking this time to read my book.

Once again I would like to thank my friend, Nivea, without her this book would have never come to be. So, appreciative of all her support and that of my wonderful friends as well.

Thank you again, I love you all!

I hope to see all of you in my future works and continue to bring joy to many readers!