T H I R T E E N

I waved Myles bye one last time with a smile on my face before entering my house

Shutting the door close, I leaned back on it releasing a sigh.

A grin crept its way onto my face as I recalled the events that occurred today.

The way Myles and I danced across the room, the gentle whispers we shared, the caress of his hand on my back.

"Who has you smiling so hard," A new voice said startling me.

This seems like deja vu

Looking up at the person, my mouth dropped in shock at who was before me.

"Naveah," I whispered in disbelief.

"In the flesh," She replied a grin on her face.

Seeing that it was indeed my sister before my eyes, I immediately tackled her into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we pulled away from each other, an ear-splitting grin on my face.

"You know me, I missed home. Seeing that my new restaurant is doing just fine, I thought it was time for me to come back to Cali," She answered returning my excitement.

"Where's Noah?" I asked, curious as to why my future brother-in-law isn't here.

"He wasn't able to get away from work, so sadly it's just me," She said making me slightly upset.

However, my frown was quickly replaced by a smile when she told me he would be coming in a couple of weeks and I'll be able to see him then.

"Now, that we are done with all of that, how about you tell me why you had such a big grin on your face," She said making me tuck back a loose strand of my hair behind my ear nervously.

Before I could respond to Nevah, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen where she already laid out some chips to eat on the island.

After we took a seat across from each other, Naveh nodded her head towards me urging me to begin talking.

So, I did.

After spilling out my guts to her about the past two months and then spending the next three hours catching up with her, I couldn't help but smile at my sister, glad to have my best friend here.

It was nice to tell Nevah everything that's going on knowing she's always there to listen and give me the best advice.

"You know, I always knew you had a thing for Myles," She said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, I mean you made it pretty obvious with you talking about him every second of every day,"

"Myles is so sweet,"

"Look at what Myles gave me,"

"Myles said I was the best dancer ever," Nevah's voice pitched as she mocked me.