T H I R T Y

I love you Myles

I love you Myles

When those words fell from Jesse's mouth, I felt my heart stop.

It felt surreal.

That someone so beautiful, so kind, and absolutely perfect could love me.

I still feel the softness of her lips against me.

The way I felt my whole body ignite with desire.

The strokes of her hands threw my hair as she pulled me closer.

The feeling was undeniable, I never felt anything quite like it, and I know I never will.

These last couple of days of the trip I didn't leave Jesse's side once.

My hand always finding her own, intertwining it with mine wherever we went.

The gentle kisses I placed against her lips, for I can never get tired of kissing her.

The joyful smiles that light up her face the moment her eyes catch my own, my heart stopping momentarily at the sight of her.

Every moment I had I whispered how I loved her, and when she would say it back it felt like nothing in the world could remove the smile I had on my face.

Whack

A pillow slammed against my face breaking me out of my thought.

"What was that for," I growled out in agitation, a scowl on my face as I glared at Lance.

"You spaced out again," Lance replied with a shrug, an amused glint in his eyes.

"Thinking about a certain ballerina," He said cockily a smirk on his face.

"None of your business," I replied rolling my eyes at him.

Grabbing the pillow that he threw I swung it in his direction. Before Lance could duck out of the way the pillow smacked him right in the face.

I laughed as he lost his balance and stumbled onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow," Lance moaned out in pain.

The opening of the door snatched my attention from a whining Lance and to West who was entering the room.

"I'm not even going to ask," West stated as he caught sight of Lance on the ground.

"Wow, what a great friend you are, not even bothering to help me up," Lance cried out sending a glare in our direction.

West shrugged in reply as I once again rolled my eyes.

So dramatic.

"What did she say?" I asked in anticipation all my attention on West.

It was the last day of the trip and I thought the best way to end it was with a date.