XXVIII. Brightest Witch & Master of Potions

--

Hermione's POV

Two weeks later since I'm officially engaged to my one and only. Sudden feeling of happiness I'm feeling right now. All of them were trying to tease and annoy me but it's non-sense, they can't take the smile away from my lips. I woke up with the usual room I see, the usual soft king-sized bed where I'm lying and the usual phone beside me that beeped.

Goodmorning fiancee :) How's your sleep? Don't forget that we'll be having a meeting with the wedding coordinator later at four. Can't wait to see you. -Your ever so handsome fiance.

I just sighed on his text message, and can't help but to smile. But before I can reply, a tapping noise was heard, just a familiar owl. I stood up and walked towards the window grabbing the parchment.

Ms. Granger,

A great morning. Shall I say Madam Granger? As you promised, agreeing to my proposal for you, the first flying lessons would be held on the courtyard.

Have a nice day.

Headmistress McGonagall

Yes! I'm so excited for my flying lessons later. I remembered Draco, I should tell him.

Goodmorning :3 You just woke me out of a deep nice dream. Just Kidding. Anyways, McGonagall owled me and I'm very excited. Later at two is my first flying lessons at Hogwarts. See you. -HG

I got to my feet and headed to the bathroom and prepared the bath tub. After minutes, that seemed like years, the tub was filled with ice-cold water and has bubbles on it. I sat in and placed my phone on the wall case beside me. As I enjoy the cold water, I closed my eyes, reminiscing the events that happened this month or so ago. It was just overwhelming that even after two years, there can be the possibility, maybe a miracle, that the man you love, the man you thought gave you so much pain, can go back, pick up and mend the broken pieces of your heart and make your life wonderful and perfect, again. My daydream was disturbed by beep of my phone.

Good. I'll fetch you up later before four and we'll head straight at Parvati's place. Harry and the rest will be there too. See you.

I simply replied.

Sure. See you later fiancee.

After I think half-an-hour of daydreaming. I stood up took a quick shower before getting to my bathrobes and headed to my wardrobe. I picked up a scarlet and black knee-length dress, paired with black flats and shot it in my handbag. I wore a white tank top, brown leather jacket, the usual tone of blue fitted jeans and brown boots. The last thing I did was getting my Velox 370 on its case before riding the elevator and headed to the kitchen. It was 12:15, just in time for a lovely lunch with mom and dad.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." I greeted the two persons eating on the dining table.

"Hello my dear. Take a sit and . . . where are you going?" My mom asked gesturing me to sit on the comfy chair beside her.

"I'm going to Hogwarts. Uh, first flying lessons with first years and then after that Draco and I wil talk to the wedding coordinator." I answered, filling my plate with small amount of rice.

"Good. Just tell your mom and me, when is the date of the wedding so we can arrange the party for the merging of the company a week later." My dad uttered while looking intently on the newspaper.

"Yes dad." I answered. I put the steak on my plate and started eating. After that, I poured myself a glass of my own pumpkin juice.

"My dear, are you sure you like the taste of that drink. I tasted it last night and I was like, wait I need to vomit." My dad muttered that made me giggle.