XXVI. Truth or Dare

--

Hermione's POV

It was two weeks later since I went out with Draco and Teddy. I was here on our garden waiting for them. I looked at my wristwatch seeing it was already six o'clock in the evening.

"Ms. Hermione, you have your visitors waiting in the living room." Claire approached me with a small smile.

"Claire, just tell mom to prepare snacks and also, tell my visitors to go here. Thanks." I told her before she turned to her heels, walking away. Just seconds away, I heard voices at my back. I turned around seeing Harry, Ginny, Ron, Lavender and Victoire.

"Hi 'Mione!" Harry greeted.

"Hi. As always we're latecomers." Ginny uttered teasingly and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"No. It's alright. You're even the first." I uttered, grinning.

"We just fetched Victoire from Bill's. She told me she wanted to see Teddy." said Ronald while carrying Victoire.

There was a huge blanket that laid down the grass and that's where we sat.

"Aunt 'Mione, 's Teddy alweady he'e?" Victoire asked.

"No, not yet Victoire but they were on their way. You're so cute." I answered and pinched her cheeks.

"Ouch! That hu'ts Aunt 'Mione." Victoire muttered while rubbing her rosy cheeks.

"I am so sorry Victoire." I said in a little voice.

"That's enough." Ginny said, giggling.

"So, Draco's coming. Gin told me 'bout the incident between you, Draco and Goyle and-" Harry uttered.

"We think that Draco's really innocent." said Ron seriously.

"T-thankyou. Thankyou for understanding. I just thought you weren't accepting that." I told them awkwardly. I was about to text Draco until voices were heard again.

"Hi guys!" Pansy greeted, holding hands with Blaise.

"Woah. Too early guys!" Ron shouted, chuckling.

"Sorry, we're late. We just dropped by to Slughorn's." Pansy explained.

"But why?" Harry asked.

"We got this from him." Blaise uttered and presented a phial of potion.

"What's that?" Lavender and Ron chorused while gazing curiously on the crystal phial.

"Is that a . . Veritaserum?" I asked. It was a clear potion inside the crystal phial. Maybe it was Veritaserum.

"Excellent as always 'Mione. It was Veritaserum." said Blaise.

"Partnered with this." Pansy muttered, grinning while holding an empty glass bottle.

"And this." Blaise added, his hands was occupied by a pitcher of Butterbeer.

"Huh?" We all expressed.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Pansy screamed.

"Uh. I get it. Three drops of veritaserum every small glass of butterbeer for truth, right?" Ginny exclaimed.

"Yes yes yes!" Pansy answered. They sat beside us on the blanket before Claire and Tonette headed to us, carrying trays of snacks, fries, rings, and other junkfoods.

"Ma'am here's your snacks." said Tonette, smiling. She placed it in the center of us.

"Anything else, Ma'am?" Claire asked.